21 April 2011

Weekend is here!

Finally, I need more time with my hubby and more time just playing out in the sun! Bike ridding, laying out, running, Easter egg hunting! lol I just love that this weekends forecast is full of Fun, Sun & Love! I'm predicting lotsOlovin' lol. Well this week I've been makin' lots of Asian-ish meals: oriental chicken salad last night and tonight pad thai (gluten free lol) and others at the beginning of the week (Hopefully, I'll get around to posting the pictures and recipes).

I've been working, spending time with family & friends, I nearly unpacked our home (haha, totally like me) BUT it is looking really good now! really roomy and cozy :) OH and I've been lovin' that handsome man of mine! Speakin' of Zachary Allen....

It was our 5 month anniversary this last week &....

Can he be any more perfect & wonderful?!?!? I think not! 


He is just the best huh?!?!?! We had a romantic night at home :) Can't wait for tomorrow! Yippee! I love the weekend & the warmth! (i'm finally looking simi colored again... and no it isn't just freckles hahah)

No comments: