22 April 2011

1234....

Walking down memory lane..... Ok, More like Dancin' down this lane (I guess I've been in dance since I was 6 and I'm still dancin'.... Dancin whenever I get the chance....)!

Oh my goodness, over 4 years ago (the summer i meet Zack), I had one of the best summers of my life! It was such a healing summer and I made friends that summer that changed me for good! There was the girls that were there from the beginning or at least 02! --- Health, Kara, Michelle and Em (of course Em! She happened to leave that summer to Zacks same mission... Crazy- I told her I'd wait for her (either way I waited for a Korean Speaking Missionary hahaha) and then there was Sally, Court & Amy (Belmont gals) then Erin, Ang, Sarah, Jill (Mesa Gals) and last but not least Ashton, Mary, Becca, & Rach! Oh I love all of these girls! Because of Mary & Ashton, I was able to meet and become besties with Lisa! I had heard about my soo called "twin" for ages and they were right, we're twins from another mother and bonded instantly! Anyways, all these girls are hilarious, fun, respectable and honest! They all made me a better person....

I thought of this summer and these memories because of the song 1234 haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABYnqp-bxvg

We would watch it and sing it all the time.... we did the dance to it and would lay down and spin around like that video above- hahahaha... Good times!

more good times (I grabbed a few photos from fb--- It took like two seconds but if I had more time, I'd go through my old hard drive and grab even more hilarious photos/memories)


This is lisa! I LOVE her, and this was just about a year and half ago.... I loved her so much I dressed up as a cave women (I swore I'd never do that but... it was acutally fun... Hitting people with sticks always is)


The summer 07! <3

We 80s danced ever thursday without fail! I LOVE my brother sooo much! He took care of me so well and showed me what a best friend is and what I should look for in a husband- respectful, hard working, fun and honest! 

Sally & court.... so many fun adventures! Seriously - we swam and ate costa like everyday :) Tubed the river too many times to count, went boating and road trips and just so much fun! Thanks to Sally ease dropping on my sarcastic mumblings during FHE, we became friends! :) Yeah FHE was lame and so are most the people that were there but Sally was cool---- Who else would be a relief society president with pink highlights?!?! HAHA!

We played way too many games like Ultimate SLAPS! haha.... I never lost but wow it was hilarious and gross for those that did <3
Oh and my brothers friends were like brothers to me : Owen, Ace, Brady, Mike, Austin, Mote, Alex, Moss, Keller and many others! That summer was fun--- Kava every night, Doctor mario, Harry Potter books (Sleep over haha Rat tail Austin)

Vegas- SOOO fun haha
"Push" Ohhh and the lake was a blast!

Ashton and our friends (Thanks guys for always playing doctor mario with me and coming to random "Coke" parties)



Health and my other sweet roommates... And thanks to Scott Jarive- We had great pictures taken and he helped me (in a way) remember how much I LOVE photography and now I'm getting to do what I love


Kara, Health, Erin and this is one of the many Talent shows I was able to perform in (Should I have? Probably not haha)---- Hey Ang-lo (if you read this) "I'm mister snow miser, I'm Mr.... hahahah"

haha this was last summer.... Yeah I'm still dressing up and yeah I fit in with my sisters in law bc they came and dressed up with us Mature older gals hahaha! 



Sooo who knew that this summer I had meet my Husband! I sure didn't.... ALthough I thought Zack was the most attractive guy I'd ever meet, I didn't think I'd marry the hottest, sweetest, funniest guy! My list of what I wanted in a husband was : Honest, testimony of the Church, Funny!, Temple worthy, RM,  and the last thing I cared about was good looking.... Sincerely! Those that know me, know that. Anyways, I knew I was supposed to just have fun and keep dating but I knew everyone that I dated I would probably not marry (So majority of them lasted like a month haha). Thanks to these girls and my family/ Rob/ other brothers :P, I was able to have a blast for 3 years---- traveling, Learning, Serving, getting educated and becoming who I needed to be to fall in love with Zack & in return allow him to fall in love with me! 

haha Anyways, thanks for the memories, the friendship, the fun, the laughs and just being such good examples to me! I LOVE my life and I love you girls! ALL of you! I haven't gone back and mentioned Julie, Jill, Tam, Kara, Jana, Tiff, Jenny (tx), Amy and all the many other girls that were in my life starting around Junior High and that are still apart of my life! I have amazing friend & because of having such amazing people in my life- It gives me goals to improve myself. I want to be as amazing as a friend to them as they have been to me! Acutally I'd like to be an amazing friend to anyone.... Everyone that I meet! I love y'all so very much!


Hey twin! Congratulations! I'm excited for you! 

haha I'll end this lame post with some uplifting, educational lyrics from one of my fav musicals! lol

"Dancing through life 
Skimming the surface 
Gliding where turf is smooth 
Life's more painless 
For the brainless 
Why think too hard? 
When it's so soothing 
Dancing through life 
No need to tough it 
When you can sluff it off as I do 
Nothing matters 
But knowing nothing matters 
It's just life 
So keep dancing through... "

2 comments:

Tami Allred said...

I love Dr. Mario too!
When I first saw "Wicked" I immediately thought of Em when they sang Dancing through life. In fact she was with me (maybe that's why) hahha. Love that you have good friends, you're a good friend too you know.

Tiffany Houston said...

ahhh I cant believe I made the cut! I love you too ash and I think of you as my first best friend :)