19 April 2011

Full Moon

We're lovin' the weather! It's been raining and staying warm! <3 We went our for a little date last night. We ate at Model A Cafe... It's an adorable little restaurant in Mapleton UT (only place to eat in this town)... Am (our sister) works there and was workin' last night!

After dinner we were able to catch adorable little lamb! Haha, it was super fun running it down....

Weekend plans : We are horseback ridding again, we're having a family Easter Egg Hunt, going to the ward Easter egg hunt/petting zoo, taking some group Prom photos, and having a huge Easter family dinner :) I love Easter! I  love spring and I love being married to one of the sweetest men ever!

So the full moon always represents our anniversary! 5 months tomorrow :) Zack's just been extra sweet as of late! Bringing home gifts, planning things to do, taking walks, horseback ridding, and he's just being super funny! I love the sun flowers he brought me, the food he's made for me, and the help he so freely offers all the time! Really Zack's nature is to always help, he is aware of how everyone is feeling so he is super sensitive and he is always thinkin' of ways to make those he loves-happy! So he's is just being extra himself this last few weeks, makin' life in the Huffaker home, that much happier!

Because he has been workin' from 5 AM to 5 PM everyday, the time we get together is so much more important! I treasure every moment I spend with him :) Anyways, I've uploaded some of the photos from our adventures together!

Sorry 'bout the quality of the photos below! We need to retire this camera and so most of the photos are a little blurry....  (can't take your nice camera on a horseback ride up the mountains and when you're running them in the pasture)




family time - BYU performance. It was a lot of fun
PS aren't the Huffakers all stunning?! Yeah they're amazing

We're just playing in the rain, catching lamb, and enjoying the sun set <3






To see more photos (scenery photos) of our day click here for our Photography blog!


     hoppy eaaasters everyonee!
(\/)
(..)
(")(")

No comments: