26 April 2011

Take a Stroll Down Lover's Lane...

Zack surprised me Saturday night :) I love him! We went up to Salt Lake and visited a few parks! He did some research to find some fantastic places for photos shoots! He knows I love photos shoots, pretty places and taking pictures. It was perfect timing because it was during sunset <3 After walking around for ages, we headed to dinner. He had made reservations at the Melting Pot!!! IT was INCREDIBLE! So we had a four course meal and I don't think I've ever stuffed myself that much! We have a fondue set (we got a few for wedding presents and kept one?) soooo We're excited to try out some of these meals with that! Fondue party anyone?!?! :P

Well Easter was amazing... I'll post separately about that (way too many photos & stuff to tell about this fantastic weekend)!

I wanted to dedicate an entire post to just this little date night for the two of us! Zack is seriously the best! He is so thoughtful, romantic, sincere, honest, attractive, hilarious, and just so tender! He really is my best friend, there isn't anyone I'd rather spend time with! I love just time with me and him. I treasure the moments we have together..... We just spend them laughing, talking, snuggling and growing closer than ever!












I just think Zack is sooo intelligent! Yep, that's my husband! He went foreign serving (a Mission for our church) and he does speak Korean <3 Isn't he just sooo handsome & smart!?! I love him!



click here to see more pictures of these fun parks Xoxox

1 comment:

Tami Allred said...

Does Em know about this cute Korean Peace Garden?