Oh and I'm excited to see my mom, aunt, brother, sister, friends and tito!
This week has been busy but fun! I got my training finished and passed :) I'm now CPR, First Aid, and CPS certified! CPS was the most fun bc we learned how to restrain and how to defend ourselves! (ok my job isn't dangerous but sometimes it can be and so we have to be trained to handle situations of being attacked). I loved learning all that stuff! CPR and First Aid I've done before but I think it's important to continue learning and refresh your memory! I think every Mom & Dad or future parents, should be trained.... Actually I think everyone should know... What if Zack was choking! I'd need to know how to save him! :( Anyways, I'm excited to practice the CPS with Zack... hehe
Other thoughts : Pictures have been taken of the cottage/ apartment and I'll post when I return (I think it's lame if you're on vacation and get on the internet! If you're seriously enjoying yourself, you wont have any time to get online and that would be the last thing that you'd want to do. I approve of real life relationships and I feel that some people are very dependent on the Internet relationships that aren't real. this is me just saying, I'm going to AZ to be "in" & to actually enjoy AZ so I'll have to update you on my fun trip when I return!) OH and I'll also catch up & post those Easter pictures. Wow time flies!
Soooo look at this weather
![]() |
| Weather loves me this weekend :) |
I'll only be there today till Saturday afternoon but do you see it! It is rainy when I'm gone (UT is sad that I left) and sunny when I return! ha, I'm so excited for the sun surrounded by family & friends! I'm gonna miss Zack like crazy--- In over a year, there has only been three days I haven't seen him! Those three days I was in Colorado at Angies cabin and so this is sad! This will be an entire day without him! (hahaha, I'm laughing because of how needy I just sounded and how needy I am.) It's a quick trip bc I had to work and Zack can't go because of his new job. It's great that he gets paid so much & has overtime hours every week... But it's bad bc it's a real job and real jobs don't let you just take off days of work anytime you want :( Meh, I guess we're grown up's now ha. Vaca at the end of next month! I love holidays again (now that I haven't had school, I haven't had a reason to look forward to them bc every day was a holiday BUT now, with Zack's job, I have a reason to look forward to holidays.)
Well Love y'all.... Miss those that aren't in UT and can't wait to see those that are in AZ!
![]() | ||
PS let me just thank that handsome man in the above picture! He got me some super sassy heels (surprised me with a gift) and I LOVE them.... It's funny how long they've been just down stairs in the closet--- I wouldn't have found them if Lexi didn't help us unpack and threw them in the middle of my room! Anyways, He likes to hid things in obvious places and I never see them! I'll only see them if they are somewhere not so obvious and I'm cleaning up! Lol. he's just the best blessing in my life. Thank you sweetheart! OH and thank you Lexi, I am so thankful for the help of unpacking/ organizing! Everyone knows I needed it <3 I have such a great family
PS sorry..... Sooo those in Mapleton- YAY! I love boutiques and the hobble creek one is here this weekend (I got to stop by and such cute things... and yummy things including but not limited to Macaroons! yay) And http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=13474955&sid=81 can you believe the deaths from the tornadoes!? It's soooo sad! And how they're trying to pass that law in San Fran! Anyways, Today the news was blowing me away with sad stories. Lets all send our prayers to those effected by the tornadoes! Love |


1 comment:
Have fun in Az, we'll be there in 2 weeks, too bad we'll miss you.
Post a Comment