13 February 2011

MY AMAZING WIFE!!!

So, i don't get on here much, lol or ever, but i wanted to let everyone know how much i love the amazing woman who you all know as Ashley Dawn Wick Huffaker. She is not only the most caring and kind person I've ever met, but she is willing to do anything to cheer up those around her. Every person who has ever had the pleasure of meeting this wonderful girl, absolutely loves her. I love her with all my heart, and this post is dedicated to her. ;)

Isn't she the most beautiful girl in the world..
So many costumes, and so much fun... never a dull moment
Ah her beautiful red hair and perfect facial features.
She is always willing to put up with me and my neediness.
Ha Ha and she always laughs and my stupid jokes. She has the most contagious laugh, and when she is happy my entire world just seems to be complete. Just so everyone is aware.... I LOVE ASHLEY DAWN WICK HUFFAKER!!!

No comments: