13 February 2011

eenie meenie


The title of the blog is one of my favorite JB songs lol!

So this weekend has been a blast! The girls and I went to a Midnight showing of the JB movie- :) His story is truly amazing and the way he treat women (especially) his mom is soo rare! As I watched it, I was and am thankful that I married someone that treats women perfectly and still has that innocence that Justin is portraying through his music and actions.... anyways, here are the normal pictures with explanations next to them <3


we made cookies and decorated them together! they tasted better than they look and I normally dislike sugar cookies <3 can you tell which ones I did and which Zack did? haha, hardly- he may be better than me  ;)

I gotta see all my girls and catch up! I LOVE THEM! I love how we've all changed so much but are still the same :) its so fun to see them with their babies and life plans. We're missing two of the 6 roommates but that's ok

Michelle and Lucy 

Nikki and sweet Jay

We gotta attend one of the most beautiful temples in utah! The bountiful temple! <3 Seriously, I've been in and to a lot- this one is sooooooooo beautiful! I think if we had ever had to get married in not the Mesa Temple, I would have chosen this one. I thought I liked the Manti, but it's just old and doesn't get the prettiest sunsets lol, BUT all the temples are beautiful so it really doesn't matter....anyways, I'm happy that we kept with the tradition of getting there at sunset! I have a thing with sunsets since I was little. (everyone loves them I know but I seriously have a hard time going a day without stoping what I'm doing to just watch the sunset.)


haha one of the funniest things ever! The huffakers have a habit of picking up each others drinks and drinking them without asking! Welp Aubs leftover trash cup with a little way old drink was drank by lexi and we're were all crying laughing about it before we left to our midnight feature. (I am still laughing about this...._)
JB midnight showing!
yes we all wore JBiebs shirts <3
..... Baby video will be posted soon. I gosta up load it... I've been busy
never say never!!!!!!

We went shopping at the gateway (got some needed work out clothes) and then had a great meal with all the suns fans and went to the game where Nash tore it up!

no one can hold him back! HE was on fire! <3 <3 <3

I LOVE this man! haha... He played with the mavs when we lived in Dallas and then for the suns! Sooo not only has he always been with my team, he wears my number 13! Me lucky numba. <3 basketball games during Vday weekend.

Over 200 of us friends got to share the victory of the Suns in the Energy Solutions Arena... "this is our house!" was chanted and will continue to be, every time the suns visit Utah :)

Join Provo Suns on facebook and come to the next came with us! Nov 2011 <3



So my lover got me that heart shaped bamboo for an early vday present <3 I'm not a huge fan of roses or conventional/ traditional gifts soooo with that knowledge he really did quiet amazingly!!!!

Oh and I love that picture frame :) Z picked it out in cancun sooo I see our wedding picture but I think of cancun and how much fun we had there. It was the Perfect honeymoon!!

Well I'm super excited for Monday. Zack won't tell me what to pack until Monday morning or what to wear but expect lots of pics <3 I LOVE my husband and I love my life! OH and he got me the newest updates for my mac, and the newest photo shop! I'm so happy how it edits my photos incredibly! .... Oh and we're updating our camera so with my new camera and photoshop and video editing program, I'll be creating and posting more fun things! <3 It's so fun to keep learning! It's even more fun that it's along side with my husband/best friend.

"Life with you makes perfect sense, You're my best friend" 

No comments: