Zack posted a blog! HAHA i love it, I love him and love that he did something he'd never normally do just bc he loves me. I am still surprised, laughing and super happy that he's so cute to me.
What a day! ugh, I dislike the real world because in it, there are moments Zack isn't around! lol
Well I'll spare you all the details ;) because you'd be bored and some are just for us! hehe
Well I woke up late, Zack had left (sneaky) and so I got ready in like 15 mins... He came home bringing surprises... He made me pick hands and was super cute about it. I still laugh when I think of how funny and sneaky he was yesterday.
After we went to breakfast (I got chocolate cake and doctor pepper) and then headed to our activity. After that we came home so I could properly get ready and we went to dinner then to our country get away! It's our favorite canyon, lake and cabin. We finished our book and just laughed and played all day/ night. We didn't sleep much so we are exhausted now but oh-so-freakin' Happy!
Well I don't know if people really like lots of details about our dates and things soo I'm gonna give you a list of all the things I'm loving about my life
-of course, my husband
-my friends (lisa, angie, emily, sissys, mom, brothda', and so many more that our my support)
-winter fading
-easter coming up
-the lemons in our fridge that z cut up for my doctor peppers
-our new upgraded camera we're getting (trading ours in <3)
-future photography sessions
-snuggling
-books and book club
-sunsets
-music and dance parties
-dollar store
-cowboy everything/ horses and the country town that we live in
-hiking
-walks with the husband
-gym/ working out
-my neck being able to move, good health and no migraines for 2 weeks
-3 days weekends and trips
-our calling in church, 15 year olds
-prayer and guidance
-my husband who makes lists and checks them off... he is so organized, I think it's super cute
-honesty, i love my relationships with everyone in my life-- I've never been able to feel complete trust for anyone outside those permanent friends (who know everything about me) and my family... I wasn't able to, until Zack. Makes life so much more free and clear
OK welp here are some pictures
![]() |
| i love my cowboy |
| haha Z'a had this on his car for a long time and it took him telling me for me to notice it |
![]() |
| for your information- I'm very afraid of heights |
| lovin' him |
![]() |
| chef's table dinner |
| view overlooking all of provo <3 |
![]() |
| soooo romantic; candles, flowers, and more. |
| beautiful view |
![]() |
| loved the fire and our room |
![]() |
| We wanna live out by this place someday.... only 45 mins away. Can't wait to go campin' / fishin' there this summer |











1 comment:
you two are so cute!
Post a Comment