Welp we've been sick for a few days and I'm hoping we're better for our trip this weekend! We have to be here for our calling on Sunday but I think we're taking off to see some warmth Sunday afternoon till Tuesday afternoon :) I really hope we are better by then! Welp, Z got me a book today and so we can start that when my migraine goes away!! We teamed up and cleaned up a little today but I still feel bad that we can't do much else. Zack might be more sick then me! That hasn't ever happened before :( it makes me feel so bad
Oh our JB video is posted on both our blog and our fb---- click one of them below to view it!
click here
or click here
Well I've just been looking at some pictures that make me happy so I'll go a head and post them
 |
| we love strawberry reservoir |
 |
| so this is right before the clouds shifted and the storm hit! It was sooo windy and had a beautiful colorful sunset ... |
 |
| before |
 |
| after |
I am sooo looking forward to the warmth of this weekend/ the warmth of our week trip to AZ!
 |
| see you in a few weeks! |
 |
| i can't wait to be back on the beach |
 |
| best day of my life |
 |
| i can't believe it's been three months this sunday.... in a way it feels like yesterday and in another way it's felt like I've never been without him. <3 so lucky to be in love ---such a sweet amazing man |
SO I'm gonna go try and sleep now, Probably with as little success as last night :( but if I do sleep, I've been having crazy scary dreams bc of the show Psych we've been watching! So either way is a negative lol. night y'all
1 comment:
I totally remember that feeling when we got married! It had been like a month or two at the most and it just felt like forever! I'm so happy for you guys, I love you ash!
Post a Comment