Monday I was able to go to breakfast with my one of my best friends Lisa <3! I LOVE HER! and then after we reorganized/ cleaned our room we had family night! We were able to attend a flash game with Pa & Ma H. They were floor seats (thanks Ry & Hol) and they came with dinner before hand.....
Fun <3 Then today we started this show Psych... LOVING IT! We also got to make some yummy vday cookies and watch Nates Bball game. It was basically everyone that graduated with Zack so that was fun for him to see and me to meet people.
Umm There was more but mostly this post is to just upload pictures..... I love my husband and life. OHHH and a month from today we'll be in AZ for a week! Wahoo.....
Excited for Friday Suns game <3 and then VDAY is monday! (I think) and Z took off work and is taking me somewhere. I'm excited. lol.
| game day food.... plus lots more |
| the nicest boys in the entire world. Z and his best friends |
![]() |
| why is his arm around me? lol |
![]() |
| the cutest proposal ... not as cute as mine though |
to see some action shots click here















1 comment:
awwww, nice to see my Em with you.
Post a Comment