Friday- The open house was amazing! The decorations were beautiful and the desserts were amazing! We had such a good turn out. People just kept coming all night... it ended an hour and half later than it was supposed to but we loved ever min of it! It was great seeing all our friends/ family! We feel so blessed to be in Mapleton and that the entire Wick family came up to see us this weekend.
After the open house, Lex, Z, Rob, Court and I drank kava at James place till 3 AM. It was a blast! I think we laughed the entire night. My face hurt. :)
Saturday we woke up (Zack was at work) and we meet my mom and her friend at Jdawgs... for dessert we went to Ruby River- the hottest man served us :) the best server I've ever had. Then we took some photos of Rob and Court.... and headed up to SLC to see the lights with Rob's old mission comp. We got to see where he was staying. IT was amazing. A 20 million dollar home .... we saw the original Joseph Smith painting and TONS of amazing art work, gotta hold the Olympic torch ... pet some horses - see beautiful places I get to go back and take pictures at! It was awesome.
Sunday we got up... I ate some of the fruit my mom brought us! She brought us bags of grapefruit and bags oranges from our trees <3 I LOVE the juice we are going to make from it and just eating them! Fresh fruit is the best. I miss AZ. ... Well our fam headed out after sacrament this morning. :( After which we rushed over to the 10 AM meeting at the stake center for Church. We got to hear some really good talks! Afterwards we napped all the way till dinner! <3 It was an amazing dinner that Mama Huffaker made for us (or Zack ;) lol). It was a Thanksgiving dinner! :)
Well that sums up our amazing eventful weekend! I love my family and my husband and this weekend! I love that Christmas is just around the corner and I can't wait to watch Zack open more gifts! LOVE him!
and we got our wedding photos!!!!!!
Our friends and family!
The Huffaker family! sooo good looking!
he is hot
I liked my shoes
we did so many of these... haha he is so strong
my hot man
best friends and her babies (aka my babies! I LOVE them)
Grama and Z... we love her
He smashed my face haha
we danced like there was no tomorrow! Best DJ and reception ever!
Her house is amazing and it was beautiful
there is nothing but fighting and energy at our wedding!
CUTE
Mel seeing us off....
Loved the decor
My sisters
My best friends
Nov 20th we got sealed !
sunsets <3
Huffaker Parents
Sparklers and we are off to mexico!
<3
the men!
us and our boots
Danced to my best friend by Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
He got a nice snow jacket and a cute plaid shirt! We love plaid
we sang happy bday to Zacky and he blew out all the candles!
my mans such a hard worker and a sweetie <3 him
Romantic Dinner
midnight 3D
the girls
I'm a child... my husbands a MAN
Rob and Jr and Leo
Our cute bed
Zack Made that dresser along with another! He is amazing and oh-so-talented!















































1 comment:
WOW!!! What great pics of your memorable day. Love the sparklers! Congrats again. You're just so fun.
Post a Comment