14 December 2010

taggage

4 shows I watch:

1) Gilmore Girls
2) Glee
3) The Community
4) Scrubs or Colbert Report lol 

4 things I am passionate about:

1) Animals! I love animals, ALL of them. I love horse back ridding, playing with the dogs or petting cats. Swimming with sharks and all ocean creatures 
2) Children. I've been a nanny almost every year since I was 12 till this last year. I quit in May for my internship and now that I'm graduated I wont be doing that again. I miss it though! I love kids!
3) Family- I love my family. I love Zack and his family as well! PS my friends are just like my family. Once your my friend, I'm loyal to no end! I love my family!
4) Religion/ Traveling/ Cooking/ Photography/Fashion.... really I'm passionate about a lot of things.

4 phrases I say a lot:

Mostly I mock people and their phrases lol but I have a few bad habits of my own
1) You're takin' my whole life!
2) Mistakes were made, that's what she said... other quotes from things.
3) oh my goodness
4) balls

4 things I have learned from the past:

1) Put the Lord first and all other things fall into their proper place and time
2) I can live without a lot! You don't need as much as you think.
3) If you're not happy alone and can't love your self, You'll never be happy nor can you feel the love others have for you!
4) True friends become family and are always there. I think I've been fortunate bc ALL of my friends are still there and I still talk to. I've never kept too many close but the ones I choose to tell all my "secrets" or things too- are still my friends and loved ones! I love my family/friends 

4 things I did yesterday:

1) Saw tangled and went to eat with the family! (Huffakers) for FHE
2) Made Peppermint Brownies
3) Watched Anchorman with my husband <3 "I'm in a glass case of emotion" 
4) Loved my hubby <3 I love snuggling and kissing and being with him! ALL the time. 

4 places I would love to (and will) visit:

1) New York
2) Italy/Greece
3) All Asian countries... Mostly Thailand 
4) ? I've visited a lot of Countries already... Brazil! My brother served there... we may go this summer as a family <3

4 things I'm looking forward to:

1) My brothers Graduation and Brazil trip
2) Christmas with my lover and my bday! lol EVEN though I hate turning 25 :( yuck! 
3) Having babies in a few years <3 when Z gets his undergrad and we know where he is going to go for  Med school
4) Our new Camera Things! Zack got me such nice things for our fantastic camera <3 OH and our snow date for Jan 2! lol

4 things I love about winter:

1) Snow ball fights! and taking walks while it's snowing! I love the beauty of it <3 especially at night. 
2) Snowboarding and ALL fun things in the snow! I LOVE to play outside
3) Kissing in the snow. I can't wait to white wash Z then kiss him better haha. 
4) Snuggling and fires! Hot coco with that... like everyday


Tagging people ? well I dont think I will tag you.... but do it! It's fun. 

Ok Alyssa, Steph Payne, Rachel Jennings, and perhaps Heather H! If y'all blog enough to read this....