06 December 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Zack's been working a lot at his new job :) He works at ruby river.... of course they hired him without a resume or anything... He walked in and was hired right before our wedding :) (who wouldn't want a hard working, handsome man like Zack?)

Yesterday we had our first Sunday in our new ward and we loved it :) After church we took photos of Jess and Bryce, my new sister and brother in law! It is beautiful in Utah! Afterwards we went to dinner with the Huffakers- it was amazing of course :) with a fantastic dessert. Lots of the family was there because it was for Aunt Kim, Grandma, Zack and my December birthday! Zack's birthday is Thursday!!!! I'm excited for that!
Well it was so fun playing with cousin Hollys kids and being with the whole family. Ended the night with a hunting game. lol Zack was amazing of course with his skills in killing elk and not the doe.... I wasn't as good.

Today I woke up and can't move my head either way... Going to the Chiropractor tomorrow with HIGH hopes that will help. Takin' it easy today....


What I'm looking forward to-Zack's birthday, then this Friday is our open house! I read on facebook, my family is coming up for it :) and then Saturday we are doing a asian food night with Jessica and Bryce... I can't wait to try all the new recipes and try their food and Zack's pro Korean food! then Sunday is the Huffaker Grandparents homecoming! after is either a Huffaker dinner (we aren't sure ) OR we want to go to his mission reunion dinner! :)

 I love life with my husband and our first Christmas tree <3

Utah sunset, Our backyard

Meet Charlie- He is the most playful pup <3

My husband, buying our first tree

decorating the tree



Star to finish it off

Jess and Bryce- Beautiful couple! Love my family and Taking photos


Elf yourself haha

Wedding photos





Click to preview our wedding photos <3

No comments: