01 December 2010

Husband and Wife

I love living with my best friend! Everyday waking up with him! Cooking, cleaning, thank you cards, gift exchange :) I'm so happy!

Last night was way fun! We had over his sisters, Nick and Alex for a little kava party....  I love having friends over! Our apartment is coming together so nicely! We got a Kitchen aid today with a ice cream maker, a chopper/cutting aid, and pasta maker!!! We had a lot of money at Macey's and a 25% off card :) making us able to also get our steamer! Not only that makes my day but receiving the spice rack in the mail today! I LOVE baking/ cooking! So I made Zack some cookies <3

Today it was soo cute, We woke up and watched cartoons while eating breakfast together and I LOVED it more than anything. It is going to end soon, with Zack and his new job---- then Me searching constantly for a job! Well until it ends, I'm going to enjoy it!

here are some pictures from last night... notice the Christmas decor! ha













PS we started our Photography Blog! Finally A to Z Photography
Click the link below to view the photos... I have been busy but I'll add our other photos later.... Plus we're doing a photo shoot this weekend! Yay



No comments: