Well we are married! we drove down Thursday and straight to the theater to watch HP midnight showing! We meet his whole family there, along with my brother and his wife :)
The next day we had wedding photos at the temple, soon to come and then the next day we got married!
I woke up at 6 AM cuz I was excited and couldn't sleep. I was nervous and so I went and got a sonic vanilla DP and then to walmart for my last min stalkings that I forgot. I then went and did my make up while waiting for Jess and Aub to get there to finish my make up and do my hair :)
We went to the luncheon where Zack's Grandparents went to church and where his parents had their luncheon :) it was amazing to see all our friends and family and it calmed me to be able to eat delicious food! We had toasts and of course I cried and then on we went to the temple. We got sealed :) I cried the entire time, I felt the spirit so strong and loved seeing all our friends and family there. It was sweet to have the same sealer as my brother and someone so close to our family! Love him. After that we headed out of the temple to see even more friends and family! Then we went to the reception <3 it was amazing. We had a line, I know now a days folks don't do lines but I love tradition. It was also way amazing to be able to hug and see all of our loved ones. It meant so much to see them all! All the people who drove down for it and we are excited for the open house up here! after we cut the cake, danced and fought over the flowers .... We headed straight to the air port!!! we got picked up by a driver and dropped off :)
A Week in paradise!!!!!!!!! I will just post a few pictures now ... I LOVED IT ! I love my husband and coming home to our adorable basement in freezing Utah. <3
The night before we left, We had a HP marathon. David and Zack gave me a blessing first because I had been throwin up every day till that blessing. What a great life I have. I was able to not throw up almost our entire honeymoon! I loved Harry potter with all our friends and family!
We took a red eye to paradise :) welcomed by honeymoon things and a beach almost to ourselves!
We had so much fun the first day just playing in the water, making sand castles, watching the sun set, eating all we could!!!
the second day we did the tulum xtreme! as you can read, zip lined, rappelled and snorkeled the Mayan cenote! It is the third largest fresh water source in the world and beautiful!!!!
Tulum might have been our fav place ever! it was so spiritual! there are certain place you stand on April 6th ever year to see the sun shine through one spot. Two other places that ever 56 years? you stand in one place and can see Venus and Mars shine through two different wholes (meaning mercy and justice)!! there is more to it then that but I can't write about it. Going to the temple once a week for the last year has helped my understanding grow and I don't think I would have been able to appreciate this ancient temple as much if I hadn't taken out my endowment a year ago <3 we loved Tulum!
The next day we both go to drive jet skis and rode/ ran horses on the beach and in the jungle! It was beautiful! perfect weather and the sun set at the very end of our ride! Very romantic! Also the water was super clear and beautiful.... while Zack drove I fell in love with him even more.... He drove so stinkin' fast that I knew I married a man ( I was scared out of my mind haha)!
I loved the monkeys! it was so fun to hold them and play with them! They were just on the beach. Also Zack bought me a Amber ring before we left.... It was beautiful and he is so sweet! He then bought me some earrings but I didn't find them so he told me on the plane home. haha. I love my husband
All these activities were free! Snorkeling was beautiful! surrounded by tons of fish! and then Sailing and paddle boats!
We had four formal night dinners and it was amazing food. I can't believe how good the service and entertainment was. SOOO stinkin' Beautiful!
We left and flew home to AZ. We went to the temple and meet my family so we saw the lights and went and saw the adorable movie "Tangled"! The next day we drove back to our place where Zack for the second time carried me threw the door way (he did it first at our hotel) :) We came home to loads of gifts and his family and beautiful snowy Utah!
I love being married, I love waking up with my husband there, I love that this winter will be the warmest winter of my life (even in Utah), and I love reading the scriptures/ praying everyday with the Man I get to spend eternity with! He is so good to me and way too good for me. I'm so lucky!










1 comment:
So cute :) We are so happy for you guys! Thanks for letting us be a part of your big day!
Post a Comment