SOOO This weekend was amazing to say the least. I loved Friday going our to eat at Los Hermanos with Z, Bryce and Jess. It was a fun car ride to the temple, full of songs and great conversations. Talking about how each choice leads you to a different choice. If I hadn't stayed in Utah, Who knows if Z and I would be getting married and there is no one better for me then him! NO ONE! he is sooo good to me. Then the session was amazing. I love live sessions- I learned so much. It was a great conversation with Zack after the session.... I love him. Then we got some delicious malts before our car ride home :) We made plans for this next weekend that I'm even more excited for!!!! to be continued...
So Saturday I woke up later than planned, ate some cookie dough for breakfast... followed by things of the day but the best part of the day was Dinner with Zack at the Mayan and the REAL Soccer game. :) :) :) We went to Ikea on the way.... got ideas of prices on bed frames since we just got a free queen size bed! and we got ideas for desks for Z. I want him to have a good one with a great chair for med school and things...
Well at the Mayan they had women divers to!!! it as fun, and sooo soo yummy. Then the soccer game had free towels to wave and fire works and full of energy! I love going to live soccer games... My first one was in London! that was loads of fun but nothing compared to experiencing it with my lover. It was a tied game but super intense at the end... We ended the night with some spaghetti and ice cream and pumpkin bread while watching nightmare before Christmas and Thumbelina Z only saw the second with me bc he went to the gym. I LOVED this weekend.
I forgot about to mention that I can't imagine having anyone else lead me for eternity. Zack is sooo consistent. He reminds me and reads scriptures with me every night and we say prayers. He is sooo good to his mom and sisters and to me. NEVER has forgotten to open my door or seat me first or ask if it's what I want to do. Always thinks of me first. He is sooo sweet. We made a cd that has our wedding video songs and some new songs we've dedicated to each other and that has been fun to sing this weekend as well. I just am really happy! lol sorry guys... only 13 more days till we are wed. I can't wait!!!
| after the session at the Manti Temple... soo in love |
| dessert with my milk chocolate haha |
| he was warm |
![]() |
| 13 days! |
![]() |
| GO REAL! |
Even though this is soo cheesy, I don't care----- The song let me be your wings in thumbelina made me soo happy that Zack will be my only love, the one that I trust to lift me up and carry me when I'm down. He is the only person God has told me to put my trust and give all my love to. I am so excited to be married to him and through being married everyone will know we are in love and are working together with goals and purposes and developing pure love for each other. anyways.... goodnight yall and I can't wait to post again...
It'll be full of HP marathon and a four wheeling date and perhaps what I'm most excited for Horse back ridding! Wahooo


No comments:
Post a Comment