12 November 2010

Happiness along with some memories

So I just made Z some pasta with Alfredo and sun dried tomatoe sauce <3 I'm watching the Grinch while Z finishes his test.  I finishing my Chef's Table tomato soup and then some peppermint brownies? anyone :)... then some home made lemonade :P haha. 

I think I like having someone to cook for... Yesterday I made a cookie cake and I've been baking/ cooking for him daily :) It's fun because it's something I'm not insecure about- I know if it taste good or not! Plus my man he loves the food I've made. That makes me happy.

    Well it'll be 8 days! That is soooo close! Wedding photos this weekend, Horse back ridding and a surprise date <3 I am really excited... All I've been dreaming about is horses and our honeymoon :P

I did dream about our new scriptures last night.... Z wanted to start his new life with me with a new start- we got scriptures and then a "huffaker" hymn book. Mine says Ashley Huffaker... of course we read last night in them... I LOVE THEM! I love finishing the book of Mormon with my love!


So I haven't posted since We got a kitchen table <3 , Beautiful Christmas decor, A computer desk/filling cabenet, and some temple clothes/bags for Z! We've had an amazing busy week- We saw Mega-mind with his whole family after we got our Harry Potter midnight showing outfits lol. It was hilarious! I recommend it to anyone.... We laughed a ton.

I love Christmas time, Winter days, snow, dates, horses, preparing for our trip and Zack <3

hehe, i'm excited 

my bookmark... lol <3
SOOO i was going through some old pictures... I LOVE my life and all my friends


i love you lisa

Jess... I miss her and Aaron. I Love them and their mom

E is for Elf..... I love dress up haha



I love Christmas and Christmas music ... hehe I'm so excited and I LOVE our cute decorations... I'll post pics soon. 






TO end this blog I want to say I LOVE Zack- I love this picture that reminds me of Mapleton- our first home and everything country. When you come up the hill into this small town there is this barn (the first thing I saw) you turn on the street across from it... our house is at the corner, the end of that street. I love Where we live and our furniture and decorations and Just being with Zack.  He is so supportive, comes with me everywhere, helps without ever being asked, always surprises me with food or crackers when I'm sick or lemons or candy when he has been away for more than a few hours.... he cleans to be helpful and is just sooooo sweet and GOOD LOOKING! haha 
sooo Bring on the winter! I've got my man, my place and I'm all prepared to be warm and happy this winter! We have so many fun things planned. I can't wait :) :) Zack fills my life with love and happiness and soooo do my friends and family. 


"Christmas is here
Everywhere, oh
Christmas is here
If you care, oh

If there is love in your heart and your mind
You will feel like Christmas all the time

I feel you Christmas
I know I've found you
You never fade away
The joy of Christmas
Stays here inside us
Fills each and every heart with love"

No comments: