04 November 2010

16 days!!!!!!!!!

till we are in Cancun!

and .... married! I'm so excited. I haven't been super excited about being sick but I'm getting better. I've been going to the chiropractor. my neck was messed up :/ So Tuesday was fun, Zack woke me up to a clean house and food he had made!  Then we had a good day of getting things for our place, chores done! That night we went to a movie with his sister and then finished off Glee. <3 Yesterday was full of shopping at park city outlet malls! We got me a swimming suit :) for Cancun and then we both got  a warm jacket. It was perfect, beautiful day and we ended it up there by eating at cafe rio! <3 After we and got home, I made some of my lovely chocolate cookies (most people have had)! Then we snuggled up to watch a movie. I LOVE these days. Today was also amazing, I got my neck worked on and then a massage. On the way home we stopped by a boutique (<3 them) and got some cute head bands, a hat and cute baby present for my friend Sam. She is having a little boy and the shower is Saturday!

So I'm not done, I love my life. Tonight we are going start gazing and then tomorrow we are going to the Manti Temple with his Sister and Brother in law. The date will start by meeting and eating Mexican food at Los Hermanos (we can think of the honeymoon the whole time ;) ). Saturday is the baby shower and at night we are headed to a Real Soccer game! It's their last before the playoffs and they are playing TX! We love soccer and he hasn't been to a real or a REAL game yet :P

I love my life with Zachary Huffaker

See you soon! private beaches, all exclusive included- all you can eat food, 4 formal night dinners, Jet skis, Snorkeling, Mayan ruins, dancing, honeymoon suite, LOVE :) 

This is my new shirt and one of the head bands.....I love this shirt Z picked out and my new head band.



This man will be all my man! Yay... he is such a man
Even with his pinky finger up drinking his DP.








1 comment:

Nemily said...

oh ashley! take me to cancun!

Thats so weird about your neck. mine was SO freaking messed up the other week and its still a little creaky!

I hope the man that I am marrying will clean my house and make me food to wake up to! hint hint!

LOVE