Sometimes I can't believe we are a family of four BUT it is as if we have always been. It's as if there was never anything before these perfect men entered my life!
We have been so busy with travels, family times, work (both of us) and spending every moment we can outside playing/enjoying our beautiful surroundings.
I know I need to take time to write about all of our/ my experiences BUT Jr wants to go ride bikes sooo this will have to wait.
Until then, here are some photos we got back from the individual family photos at the Huffaker photo shoot. I love them and I am cherishing these so much bc it is representing this time in our lives. I am loving ever min of this busy, amazing life we get to live <3 <3 <3 I feel so blessed. I love our family and where we are at NOW, in this very moment.
thanks for reading and now go outside! It is an amazing day!










2 comments:
Cutest little family ever!!
nicee picture!
https://www.cekaja.com/kredit-tanpa-agunan/pengajuan-kta/amar-bank-di-malang
Post a Comment