01 March 2013

preparing for Easter

Easter is one of those holidays that I feel isn't understood well enough by me or anyone! I LOVE what we are celebrating! LIFE! Like Spring makes me think of "life" always with plants coming back to life, sun shinning and all those darling baby animals! (new life)  I love life. Everyone loves life but I especially try to get out and love/enjoy life. I love the feeling of wind on my face, rain or snow falling, sun on my skin, goosebumps, chills, being barefoot, and so much more! I can't believe how much every single person is blessed with just by being a live and Easter represents when Christ was risen! We get to live forever because of him! Amazing, it is just so amazing. Anyways... I've been giving up soda (trying to) just because it's not good for you and Jr's never gonna drink it! ;) lol! That's how I feel and so why should I? well I used to say bc it's too late for me but that's not true, I control myself. So I thought about going cold turkey and giving up that, I can't so I've deleted FB and Insta. I was addicted and really why? so everyone can see little posts here and there? well YEAH, it's awesome.... but I think being "unplugged" would be more awesome... So I can still email, blog, vine and pinterest. I'm not addicted to those... that's why I am allowing those. We all need an "outlet" but I dont need any addictions. Anyways I started a few weeks late but I'm not really doing this for "lent" bc we don't celebrate "lent" but we do celebrate Easter and Christ did fast for 40 days/nights and we should strive to be like him. Everything "lent" represents is awesome and so I'd love to do it every year. There is always something we can give up so we can become closer to God and more like him.  It also helps you to think of Christ more often through out the day... Every time I try to check insta or FB on my phone (every 5 mins), I think "where is it!!!??? Ooooh yeah :( ... Ohhh yeah :) !!" haha


Anyways, Now yall are sorta caught up on our lives! Sorry it's been so long! I have a feeling that I'll be blogging more these next 30 days bc hey, I dont have any other social networks stealing my time :P



2 comments:

Catherine Paige said...

Seriously cutest couple, post and spirit, I love you girl!

Catherine Paige said...

Seriously cutest couple, post and spirit, I love you girl!