First I'll start with photos of Christmas break! I went down a little early to do the photos for my mom's book. The book will be in stores this fall!!! It was a blast. We did so many fun things... One of which was shooting with the fam. (of course we had to use our new gun!!!)
PS I'm awesome ;) Jk but seriously, I had the best luck shooting in AZ! Either it was lucky AZ or being around the Wicks. Either way, I'll post photos later because Zack got a great one of me hitting a clay pigeon. We dont always get photos of us shooting. I just dont wanna go through my photos right now to find it and post it. Sorry... it'll come later (hopefully).
Christmas we all were spoiled... Zack got an ipad mini and cover and keyboard to go with. I got (for my birthday as well) a AWESOME video camera (it had a projector with it) and it takes amazing photos! Oh my goodness, I LOVE IT and then I got the normal plus the new kindle! I have read so much and am just so happy with it! I feel so blessed.
Got to hit up the air force museum that's next to my house. Love living next to falcon field! Beautiful.
I had a fun birthday in AZ. The night before, SOOO many friends came over and we had 3 (surprise) cakes!! Which is great... I get so embarrassed blowing out candles and being sung to, lol. BUT it was great to see all of my friends/ family from high school! I love that we have stayed so close over the years. People say you don't stay friends with your friends from elementary school, but I still have all of mine! Even the ones from TX and I moved when I was 12! you can stay in contact and it's so worth i!
Anyways... Zack continued to spoil me... we went to out to eat! Best place ever and went to dinner/movie! the serve you dinner during the movie but we just had them bring us dessert :) And the chair recline <3 <3 <3
NOW back in Utah
snow makes for so many good 4 wheeler rides, snowmobile rides, sledding and snowman building! We've had lots of fun this winter (too many pics to upload)
Jameson turned ONE! Goodness, where does the time go!?!?! Well we had a super hero themed bday for him! I think it was adorable! he had so much fun! he hated stopping for photos! He was happy the entire time, except when you tried to take photos... He just wanted to play, play play! And he slept well that night :)
Day after birthday (above pic) HE was soooo happy to wake up and play, play, play with all those presents! We have the best friends ever :) so glad for couples we love and their little boys we (and jameson) loves! Makes for good times.
We've gone to St Geezy like 3 times .... We had the best time with our friends Steve & Laur. We also got a truck down there :) so we've been having too much fun (as you can see!)
We went out for Vday. Zack spoiled me again.... with bamboo hearts, flowers, chocolates, box of maccarroons (french kind), stuff animal (jameson had now taken from me), and a delicous romantic meal/romantic card!!! I dont deserve him but Im keeping him!! He also took me "away" the next weekend. To a hotel, dinner, dessert, and we hit the slopes! We went shopping and then he made dinner after we went to the temple <3 <3 <3
Oh and Jr had his second zoo experience.... He LOVES the zoo and all those animals!
Well life really doesnt slow down! The last three months, I've been working, been in YW's, been a full time mom to the funnest boy in the world and been just loving every moment I get to be with my two boys! I LOVE them and can't remember life without them.


















No comments:
Post a Comment