Sorry, I'm a little behind in blogging! Christmas Eve 2012 - Zack and Bryce both go motorcycles. You'd think - WHAT? this wasn't a random purchase. Zack sold his car and we're selling mine so we can get one really good car. Along with that, it's hard to share a car so on good days (sunny days) Zack can ride his motorcycle to work/school. That saves us a ton in gas and insurance. This is something we've prayed and talked about for a LONG time. It's what Zack's always wanted. He has a dirt bike he drove for ten years so it's not like he isn't experienced with these kind of machines.
Anyways- Christmas Eve, after finding this Amazing deal on this bike, we went to the family party. It's tradition to do a Mexican style dinner and then we do bells and the live nativity show :) It was lots of fun. I wear this sweater (I guess it's ugly lol) during Christmas time a lot and so Lexi and Bret saw it and decided to get everyone "ugly sweaters" for the party.... I'm wearing the one I wear a lot during Christmas time and they're wearing their new DI sweaters. haha
After that, Zack and I went home, watched Christmas movies, Decorated cookies for Santa, opened our christmas eve pjs and went to bed. We woke up early and opened presents!!! I got a camera .. Just a point and shoot but my old one broke 4 months ago.... Zack got shooting stuff and some clothes. We went to church and then came home and did Christmas things till family time.


My amazing birthday! I woke up and Zack had gotten me a glider (rocking chair type thing) and to a pregnant women that is AMAZING lol. he also spoiled me with a day planned for me. He took me to lunch, then got me a pedicure and a pregnancy massage! BEST massage of my life. Seriously .... HEAVEN. I got to lay on my stomach! You may not know how but the ramp type pillow thing that they had was amazing. Anyways, we headed over to the Huffakers where Zack made home made pasta (my fav) and his brother had made that cake below <3 It was a fun night. I LOVE my husband soooo much!!!
K well that's about all.... That catches you up till New Years which I wrote about ..... I'll post again soon. We're all moved in but still organizing a little (I NEED to be organized lol) and so we're just waiting for Jameson to make his arrival! I'm getting impatient bc I'm so done with being pregnant but I also am super scared for birth. These contractions HURT so bad that I can't imagine them getting worse but I hear they do. lol


No comments:
Post a Comment