In the above picture you can see my belly! That's little J.R., isn't he cute? Well he is getting HUGE sooo I hope he is more adorable than my huge belly... I don't love my huge belly.
in the above photos it's me and Ash. She is our cousin (cousin-in-law?) and lives with the Huffakers while she finishes up high school. It was her first time to conference :) We love her.
Not bad seats and we got waffles after so it was a great morning...
Well I have lots of favorite talks from conference. I learned a lot about just continuing to do the little things in life (prayer, scripture study) to be happy. I feel like the talks were directed to clarifying false perceptions of what we're commanded to do. I felt like there were a lot of talks directed to the same things but in a more simplified manner. Maybe I'm wrong but that's how I feel :) I also loved the talk, to love your daughter, love her mother. I took it the opposite, To love our son (he's coming so fast), I need to love my husband. I really do love my husband so much but I feel like I can do better. I can serve more, be more patient, be more kind, and be more positive. I'm working on it!
There were more things I've learned but I'll save that for later....
The above picture is from girls night :) we got our brides maids dresses for Lex's wedding.
Z & B making some apple juice <3
And this above picture is from this weeks dinner. I've woken up every morning to make Zack breakfast (he leaves at 6:30 AM sooo yes it's a sacrifice lol) and then made him dinner every single night. I'm not finished, I got food for 5 different meals and am planning meals for after that. :) it's fun using everything around the hose and making stuff from scratch. I am just trying to be a better wife... we'll see how long this lasts lol!
So finally this weekend : Tomorrow Angie comes! I'm picking her up and we'll have such a fun day in Salt Lake. It's Hunting Season for the next three weeks.... This means I'll see Zack after he gets his Elk and Deer! I still have him at nights though.... Saturday we've got tickets to the Payson Temple Ground Breaking! I'm so excited bc I've never been before. Saturday night we're going to the BYU game <3 It'll be Z's first BYU Football game... Lets hope they do ok, ha. Well I don't really have much else to write about... I need to get back to my book and then do things that need to be done, like ; dishes, start preparing dinner, laundry, email two different couples back about their photo shoots (I need to give them options of different places to take their fall engagements... hopefully fall returns when the snow melts!), and I need to plan my lesson for Sunday.



No comments:
Post a Comment