13 October 2011

Bleed Blue

So this past weekend was so much fun! Angie came to town so there was lots of fun time there. Zack went hunting with the boys (dallins first time that he can shoot)! Not the best time to hunt since it was snowing/raining the entire time. I went to the ground breaking for the Payson Temple (Mapleton is the cut off for that district !!). Zack went to his first BYU Football game (we won!!!). I lost my voice and was really sick so on Sunday I had the kids lead and help me out... The more reverent they sang and the more the sang, I'd give them a Halloween penile. They loved it, lol and I loved not having to try and sing (every time I'd sing, I'd get a cough attack). I love the children in our ward! <3 from ages 3 to 11, they are all so fun and cute!!! Anyways, Monday Angie headed home (tear) and then I got busy doing other things. PS I'm officially Ashley Wick Huffaker now. I dropped the Dawn (4 names was a lot for me to say) and kept my dad's name (I'd like to think he'd want me to keep it lol). So after almost 11 months of marriage, I changed it !!! I've gotta have the same name as our baby boy and the longer I wait, the bigger I'll be when I go take my new license picture :( I love my old one so much and I like how AZ doesnt make you renew it every 5 years! We renew every 50 and Utah renews/ makes you pay every 5 and take a new photo every time. That's so much pressure lol!

Well I'm still cooking for my man ever meal I can! He loves it, I love it and I feel it brings us closer together. We always ate together but now it's that we usually pray and eat without tv. I don't know what it is about good, healthy food that makes you change your habits without meaning to--- It's just really nice. Also it's nice for him to come home from a stressful busy school/work day and have the smell of something delicious in the air <3 we will be that family that has dinner every night. I like the stability of knowing it's my job and the idea that my kids will have stability bc they will know that there is always dinner at home with the family. Anyways.... On to pictures because those that look at this, don't read it- you guys just look for the photos ;)

Snow day!!! (sorry, we're a little gross lol)
amazing creeps! 
ground breaking <3 
the Hot Huffaker Men <3 (mostly the one on the very right... left when looking at it)
Pre-game Thia Food Dinner :)
Rise and Shout! Funnest Game I've been to bc it was shared with my Husband <3 We all danced, sung, cheered .... No wonder I lost my voice ;) 
Sunday- I made two cakes and brought them over.... Zack is documenting bc there was a person at church that said a few times "you can't have your cake and eat it too". Well Zack really wanted to have a cake and eat it too... So lol, we had cake and ate it too! (the photo on the right is in here bc you can see how big I'm getting!!!)


Photos of the food I've been making (dinners only) to come! ..... Maybe at the end of the week. <3

1 comment:

Tami Allred said...

I can't believe it snowed there already. You look adorable and I'm impressed with your cooking skills. Who would have thought? jk I'm just jealous. I hate cooking.