Play all weekend!
Friday : We took the bikes up the canyon to Payson Lake and rode around.
After this beautiful ride and drive up in this canyon, we went out to dinner and watched BYU's football game <3 Finally they won a game! =)
Saturday : We woke up early (really early) and went up a different canyon and fished! Zack and his dad caught some tiger trout (I lost Zack's huge fish :/ sad huh?)! I caught my biggest fish yet and it was a great time with Zack, Daddy Huffaker, Grandpa Huffaker and me <3
After the Lake, We took showers and a very long, needed nap <3 Later I watched the General Relief Society Meeting and it was amazing to say the least. If you haven't seen it- you need to, Click Here, to watch President Dieter F. Uchtdorf's message to us.
After that great message, Bret, Lex, Zack and I went out to eat and talked for ages. We ended the night early bc early morning church <3
Sunday : I'm officially 24 weeks along :) On our way home from church we took some photos by these beautiful sunflower that are all over our little town! I love this time of year, the sunflowers, cool nights, leaves changing in the mountains <3 All I want to do is saddle up our horses and ride up the mountain and have a campfire! I can't ride until after this little boy comes but next year I don't plan on missing a saturday of riding (we'll see how well that goes lol).
Before family dinner, we took a nice long drive up the canyon and talked. It was nice to talk about all the little things in our life and to share some personal goals/things we were working on. I love learning from Zack and sharing what I have learned from the spirit with Zack. He is my best friend in so many ways.
While we waited for family dinner, we walked in the orchard and the garden. We got to try 6 different apples, pick our two fav's and gather up some fresh foods to take home <3 There are plums, peaches, pears, grapes, tomatoes, strawberries, apples, corn, nectarines, squash, blackberries and more! It was a good sunday, full of walks, drives, quality time, fhe, snuggles, and more.
This weekend was a great weekend. I'm really excited for this next weekend though! I LOVE Conference. I loved Aprils last conference! There are a few special talks I'm still quoting and using to help better myself and my life. I did like rereading preparing-for-conference talk. It's a good reminder of how to prepare and get the most out of this fall sessions conference! Well we're blessed enough to be able to go to Saturday morning's session <3 and we're also blessed with an extra ticket so our "sister" (cousin) Ash, can come with us! Yay for this weekend!
PS I'm also excited to see my friends coming up here. Erin and her man and hopefully Angie!!






2 comments:
you are the cutest pregnant girl ever. sounds like you are doing amazing ash, I miss you!
I love Fall! Your pictures are so lovely, just like you!
Post a Comment