09 September 2011

Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails

We are so excited for this bundle of joy to come into the world! So many happy tears, talks, kisses, hugs, and more! We are just super happy to be having such a wiggle, energetic boy! I hope he looks and is just like his daddy. I LOVE Zack so much and I'm so happy that Zack is his example to look up to and become like.

This weekend, we are getting a crib! I think today, after work, we are heading up to buy a Cherry Wood Crib for this little guy. After, Zack has a flag football game (Hot). I'm excited to watch him play (Sad I can't do soccer this semester)! He is so good at sports and such an attractive man! I need practice in cheering him on bc we all know I'll be one of those moms with our kids! YAY! I will be a soccer mom or football or whatever! 
I'll update everyone more later. I just wanted to write a post directed to our like Jr Huffaker! The Huffaker name will live on!!!

PS if it had been a girl, we'd be just as excited. Having a boy, takes some pressure off of me. I know how to deal and be with boys more than girls but either way we were sooooo excited <3


No comments: