09 April 2011

SURPRISES are the BEST!

Ok I'm so happy and in love with our little babies!


Zack's been planning on getting me a little chick for easter and he just couldn't wait any longer! Happy day! I get to raise them for a few weeks longer :) After they are grown, my sister in law and her hubby are gonna take them for us! 

Well I love my job, my husband, his job, our family time, chicks and the new list of books I have to read! (thanks heath!)


I need to upload the other photos of these adorable baby calves but it was easier to just add them from my phone...


So for work I get to feed these adorable guys! And, no (Jill) guys, I don't work on a farm but I work at a Ranch lol. Huge difference right? I work with troubled youth and they all get their own calf to raise... Along with horses to ride and all the greatest country things! So I have over 30 baby calf to run with, play with, feed and love! I just wanted to share how much I love my job bc of the girls I work with, the people I'm meeting (staff) and the things I'm learning!



Grandpa Huffaker is one of my fav people! Only other person I love to see drive this tractor is my Hot husband! lol. Grandpa Huff is hilarious and an amazing worker!

We love eating sushi 

our teeth! anything in them lol


Girls night at olive garden <3


Gunnies trip (love shopping for western things) and they gave us a free George Straight CD with all love songs lol


Welp I am off to the library to get me some new books. I'm tired of editing and doing photo letters (I have some orders to fulfill). It's the weekend and it's time to go read, go horseback ridding, go out to eat with the fam! Also it's over due for my husband to get done taking his test, I need some Luggles (love & snuggles hahahah)

1 comment:

Tami Allred said...

You know, looking back on your life as I know it, I would never have guessed you were such a Country girl. I saw you as a rich lil city girl, who just loved life. I should have guessed when you told me you were from Texas. I think it's in your blood. Love you. :-)