we been busy!
We're basically moved in (after work tomorrow I'll have to finish and clean the other place). It's been nice to take our time but I'm happy to have all our stuff around us again!
Today's been good bc Zack didn't have to work <3 and the books I had on hold at the library came in! YAY! I'm so happy to be reading again! It's bad bc I don't sleep when there is a book to read.... So I've been not sleeping, as of late....
I renewed my Provo town library card... I guess now that I live in Mapleton, and not a resident of Provo, It costs me 60 bucks every 6 months.... Well Zack and I decided if I read one book a month for six months it'd be worth it (savings wise bc I don't have to buy the books). So I have 7 books currently and I guarantee they'll be gone within the first month (a few down). lol Thank heavens for a job with down time to read and thank heavens for my fast reading ability! I love books
Hopefully by Sunday I'll have a few pictures of our little home! Since we now have all our stuff here, I've got to organize it and decorate with it (half way there). I love it thus far!!! I feel at home here and in our new ward! The ward is amazing and we already have callings <3 They've made us feel so welcome!
Something else I've been up to is, spring cleaning! A filled an entire bag of clothes to give away and I'm having Zack sell back all my old Psychology books (I wanted to keep them but I know I wont read half of them and we could make some money off of them...). Oh and I am starting my garden this weekend! Wish me luck... I'm nervous (it's been too long since I've gardened...) I worked at a nursery (plants) for 8 months, a few years back.... I was trained on gardening and then sold plants and taught people that came in, how to do it soooo you'd think, I should know what I'm doing but I really don't.. lol. I really only care about the tomatoes growing and living. love cherry tomatoes.
Anyways, that's a quick update on our lives!
OH -- PS those in AZ, I'll be there April 27th till the 30th (yes it is quick but I have work and a calling here soooo I can't be away that long... And I'll miss Zack too much). I get to go to my brothers graduation that Friday! YAY congrats Rob! I'm so happy for him... He's getting his masters! Seriously, Rob is one of the smartest people I've ever known! I am usually just jealous of him but lately I've just been hoping that those genetics (along with Zacks amazing brainy genetics) pass along to our children <3 Seriously, it's annoying how I was surrounded by my brothers A's my whole life (he never opened a book to study) and then I marry someone that does the same thing! lol They're just amazingly smart and here I am, not studying bc I'm lazy and never getting close to A's. When I do study I think I'm lucky when I get a B+. lol! Anyways, Congrats Brother, I'm so excited for you!
2 comments:
Since you like books, you should join goodreads.com I love it, I keep track of the books I've read, plus the ones I want to read and I get to see my friends choices and recommendations.
Have fun in AZ.
Oh thanks so much for the info! I actually am on goodreads, we should be friends! I've only been on it twice so I need to update it and figure out how to use it lol
Thanks Mama Allred! I miss you and Love that you read my blog (probably more than mama wick does lol!) Oh and I love your blog updates!
Post a Comment