04 April 2011

Free!

So we had an amazing weekend of photo shoots, conference, sleeping at our new place and family time!

Before those things, on Friday we had an amazing free date!

We woke up early (Zack had to get surgery) We saw the sun rise <3 and headed to Provo... The appointment was only 15 mins so then we went to pick up Emily & her boy. When headed to Payson and went Horseback ridding! so much fun, we had to round them up ourselves because Lane was really sick. Well we choose our horse, got them ready and headed toward the lake, up the mountain. Very fun! We had some time to kill so we went to Mapleton and Shoot some bb guns and Zack's 22! The pink gun is sorta joke... Zack wanted me to have my first gun lol.

After shooting we were starving so we went to get sushi, but the place was closed so we went across the street and I had heard from a friend that at Noodles and Company they give you a free meal if you bring in a group of people who've never been... Well I guess they only do it for people that they have told personally but the guy was nice to us and gave us an entire meal with drinks free! We all at delicious food for no cost and that ended the date. Zack and I had another appointment....

That night we were supposed to go to his mission reunion but we were so tired, we showered and then feel asleep together. I love naps with my hubby! <3





so this is a Rex Rabbit... meaning it's the softest happiest thing ever! I loved holding it <3 





Yay for free dates, great company, amazing weekends and for my best friend! I love my Zachary Allen Huffaker :)

1 comment:

Tami Allred said...

Thanks for taking care of my Em and her boy. So give me the scoop on him since Em is sort of in lala land. hahah Love you.