20 March 2011

Where I Come From

New video over here! Thanks to Julie and my amazing bachelorette party (ages ago)!

Well today was amazing :) Looks like we have a place to ride, year round!

It was so fun rounding them up- there were 6 of us (3 couples) and over 30 horses in a huge pasture! After getting the horses and getting them ready to ride-- we were off, down the rode, around the lake and up the mountain. We went just a little while because it started raining a little harder (sooo beautiful though!). It was amazing how cold I was but how I didn't notice because how amazing riding is. "everything is better from a back of a horse" and I totally agree! The rain, the smell, the mountains, the look of spring popping all around and being with my husband and friends laughing and just enjoying nature!

We only had our phones but the pictures still show the beautiful storm and scenery <3
'

Notice the mama dog and her pup? SOOO sweet! 


"lots of front porch sitting" 
We're excited for our little garden, porch, summer bbq's, tennis matches, swimming, horse back ridding and beautiful view of the sun sets/ sun rises! Our home goes right up to the mountain soo there isn't anything between us and that gorgeous Mapleton mountain <3 


Click the photo below to see some new born photos! She is so precious! 





PS! Sorry..... No one cares but I LOVE my husband! Lol, he "spoils" me rotten! He got me a little something I've been drooling over for a almost two months....

check it out!
Amazing, No!?!? If you know me, then you know where it came from! He is so sweet! Welp I gotta head to bed :) my everything is there waiting for me! Night <3

No comments: