So yesterday, after church, Zack and I were able to watch my first childhood- all time fav movie--Oklahoma and we ate some angle food cake (sooo good!). (Anyone LOVE that movie like me?!?!)
![]() |
| we look great after sunday naps haha It was a great Sunday! We went to the Huffakers and had a great meal and Zack provided a wonderful uplifting lesson! I LOVE my husband. |
Well today was a busy, wonderful day! I'm so excited for my job! Went in today, did the paper work, went to the small town police station and got my finger prints. I'm now in the Discovery Ranch's system! That means I'm an employee, hehe.
Well tomorrow we are moving things! So exciting! I'll post a few pictures of the place, below.
| You can only see the main house from here... |
| See the trees on the left? Those are covering the "cottage" that we are moving to. The house on the right isn't ours. |
| Can you see it? it's cute right? ... It's sorta hidden from both sides but can you see the horses? Behind that house is horses!! Best view to wake up to in the mornings, in my opinion.. |
So I woke up way, way happy today! I got lots and lots of things done! After work and things, Zack and I were able to go to the gym! I also got to go tanning :) I haven't felt this good in a long time! Hopefully this feelin' lasts for a long time! lol. Because of this, I wanted to take a picture of how I was feeling! I went a head and posted it below.
I call it 'home'. I know, I'm super weird but you must love me if you're reading this...
![]() |
| I look at this, and it just feels like home. This pic below is Zack on our way out to the gym. I just thought he was sooo good looking here and so I had to share <3 |
![]() |
| He thinks I'm crazy |
One last story of our lives - in part of the song 'Oklahoma' it says "every night my honey lamb and I" lol. So now I'm his honey lamb and I think it's super cute! Another reason I've been laughing and happy all day.
Anyways, I just wanted to share a genuine happy post! The last little bit of life, my norm hasn't been this happy without some trying- Sad but true. It's hard being sick...
Anyways, I just wanted to share a genuine happy post! The last little bit of life, my norm hasn't been this happy without some trying- Sad but true. It's hard being sick...
Anyways, I'm off to bed. We'll be all moved in about a week or so. I'll post picture of it when we are. And those reading this, that are from other states ----- Come stay with us!!! I miss all of you and would love to have you! We can bbq, hb ride, 4 wheel, hike, camp, fish, bike, swim, sport it up and more! Oh I'm so excited for more warm weather!



2 comments:
you're so cute, I cant wait to see pictures of your new place!
I just love you ash! It makes me happy to see you happy and I too LOVE Oklahoma!
Post a Comment