24 March 2011

Memories

I woke up today, drank a coke for breakfast, got a few things done, and then decided to take a break from life and finish our wedding video... I haven't managed to get to the video because I had to find all the pictures.. Since I got my hard drive cleared, I had to go looking on the backup hd.  Well now I'm just reminiscing about who I was, how I've changed, and where I ended up. So many people have blessed my life and the direction of my life. I feel like I've been able to know and I still know the BEST people there are! Truly I have the best friends and family! I know everyone "thinks" they do, but NO, they're wrong, I do! I'm dead serious :) I just love you guys so much! My family & friends are really the most fun, honest and just generally Freakishly good people! They're smart, ambitious, funny, honest, real, independent, sweet to others/ about others (not gossips), and they love me despite all my flaws. thank you. lol

This picture search lead me to the honeymoon <3 UGH, such an amazing honeymoon! I'm all  head over heels giddy again! haha. I'm always head over heels in love but today even more so.  I LOVE the beach and swimming and warmth! Summer come faster <3











I just feel so lucky today!

I hope everyone has great weekend plans! I'm not sure ours yet....  I think we may spend the weekend moving things, horseback ridding, hiking or just snuggling/ loving 'chother!

No comments: