"that mean the most"
This weekend was full of those little things... I'll be posting about those later! (too tired)
Weekends are the best. Being married to my best friend is the best. Being close to my sisters-in-laws is the best. Birthdays and having a gals night is the best. Hiking, running, playing tag and double dates are the best. Basically I'm saying we've had a packed weekend of family activities, chores, games, dinner, love and it's not over! Tomorrow two of our sisters are giving a talk, we go to our new ward, someones looking at our place, and we have a huge Huffaker bbq! :) Life is good and we're exhausted but very happy.
Below is some pictures of Goblin Valley and Hb Ridding.
![]() |
| rounding them all up! 33 horses, lots of energy, a huge pasture = Lots of fun |
![]() |
| they really have no choice... |
![]() |
| oh my, I find my cowboy so hot! Hi sir! hehe |
![]() |
| mama and pup. <3 |
| this is just one of the stops on the way to the top of the mountain! Deer were jumping and running along side us and all the way to the top! I love spring and all the comes with it :) |
I have lots more pictures--- We also did a gals night out for Ash's birthday. This is our cousin/now adopted sister! :) She is living here so she can finish her last two years of high school up in Utah. It's great to have her here, we are very blessed! I LOVE her so much and really do look up to her (yeah she is 8 years younger than me but she is a saint!)! I'll post pictures and tell more about this weekend later! Right now we need to head to bed.
OH the only thing we missed out on this weekend was -- COLOR FEST! We'll go next year and every year after that! Reason why we missed it :: we were starving after our 3 hour ride up in the mountains so we went to Gurus and came home to get ready for color fest. Well we had time so, stupidly, we decided to shower and take a nap. By the time we finally woke up- We had hardly any day light left and Zack had some yard work to do and it was after 3 (the last huge throwing) There's always next year and I do think that nap was worth it lol <3 One of my favorite naps with my favorite friend!







No comments:
Post a Comment