28 February 2011

You Can Share It All With Me

I was reading my old blog http://ladywickly.blogspot.com/ and thinking about "me". Selfish much? :P jk

But really, Have I changed? The answer is no but I feel like I'm not as good at letting people see "me" anymore. I've always thought, it as easy to never change around people, and always be honestly yourself. Well since the engagement and me being sick and out of work... Life has been HARD as hell! Excuse my language. I miss my friends, I miss my family, I LOVE my husband but I feel like Zack is the only one that sees ME for ME. I read my blog, and I'm not sure I see "me" in a lot of the things I write. SO I sit here listening to James Taylor (which is totally me) and making future plans. I have some things I'm taking care of today. I am mostly hoping I get this job. It's a treatment place by our home. It's literally 3 mins from our home. I don't like driving far, so that's good and it's in my area of study (Psychology). 

So if you don't know this, you should--- I'm the most impatient person I know. I can't stand waiting for things... I can't stand being alone... I can't stand not being extremely busy! All of these things have been wrong in my life--- I'm waiting and waiting for a job (while looking every freakin' day), I'm healthy then sick  then healthy then sick.... a constant battle bc I don't like the process of "gettin' better" or I just can't do it. I can't do nothing but then I have nothing to do. And third, Almost all my friends are gone from Utah. That's ok but then we're in a family ward and there are very few young couples. ANYWAYS I'm not complaining--- I'm explaining. LIFE has been hard but wonderful. SOO when I say it doesn't sound like me anymore, maybe it's because I've not been acting like me! I'm sorry for those that have to be around me haha. I'm sorry for those who used to like me but now think--- Oh that Ashley fellow is married and different. I promise, I'm the same! I can be fun AND today, I've decided that no matter what life throughs at me, I'm gonna laugh at it. Life is too short to not be laughing ever second of the day.... and really if I can't laugh at life, I can' laugh at those other people in my life :) jk! lol but really--- 

Sooo I'm gonna go scrapbook and eat some brownies or cookies (for breakfast ... I haven't ate yet.. maybe that's why I'm sick) lol!  
PS THOSE going to erin's wedding or that will be in arizona the week of March 9th till the 18th---- FUN will be had! Pictures will be taken! Lookin' good is required or judging will be done. lol... Oh I'm so excited. I'll be seeing ---family, tamara, mona, alyssa, jill, and many more... I think. 


When this old world starts a getting me down
And people are just too much for me to face
I'll climb way up to the top of the stairs
And all my cares just drift right into space
On the roof, it's peaceful as can be
And there the world below don't bother me, no, no
So when I come home feeling tired and beat
I'll go up where the air is fresh and sweet
I'll get far away from the hustling crowd
And all the rat-race noise down in the street
On the roof, that's the only place I know
Look at the city, baby
Where you just have to wish to make it so
Let's go up on the roof
And at night the stars they put on a show for free
And, darling, you can share it all with me
That's what I said
Keep on telling you
That right smack dab in the middle of town
I found a paradise that's troubleproof
And if this old world starts a getting you down
There's room enough for two
Up on the roof...

1 comment:

Tamara Laird said...

Looking forward to seeing you!