28 February 2011

Sundays

are full of my favorite things:
*husband
*church
*naps
*food
*quality time
*nature
*walks
*family
*deep thoughts
*revelations 
*laughin'
*love

This Sunday was a special one! It's not only two months exactly after MY birthday (I'm not that self obsessed) but it's my big brother/ only siblings birthday! I love that guy. 

I thought it only appropriate that I upload a picture of Rob and I on his birthday! This was taken at his birthday dinner, 3 years ago. I'm lucky I was born with such a sweet brother as my best friend growing up. Because of his example to me and how he treated me, I was able to find a guy with the same genuine, honest, sweet heart. I have the best men in my life and so this is a shout out to him! I know his wife, Court, spoiled him with my mom today. I can't wait to see my fantastic family! 10 days!!!


Today we were able to take some more senior pictures for our sister, Aub. She is beautiful- We're doing a deal this month on senior pictures... click here to view them!


No comments: