10 January 2011

When There's Love at Home

Saturday we played with some friends..... we played connect! OH My.... it was sooo fun! laughed till I cried and almost wet myself when it was our friend Danny's turn! It was the dancing game on X-box! We're getting it for the wee :) nothing is more entertaining! lol We ended the night with a movie! We went on a "double" with Mama/Pa Huffaker

on to Sunday..... 

My husband is handsome! 

I love long drives and talks with my lover

Pure Happiness <3


Today was amazing :) After church, Z and I went for a drive! We took some pictures of some of our fav spots around our beautiful country home, we laughed, talked, walked, and read a great article in the ensign.

Click here to read the same article

It was inspiring and touching. It talked about all the different trials people have been through and how we can make it in this time. It is so true that God wouldn't ever give us trials above what we can handle and through the atonement, with Christ, we can rise above adversity. We can be happy and make our life's freakin' fantastic! :) We aren't alone and through the holy ghost we can know what is actually good and what isn't good! So many things can appear good that aren't.

I thought about my time in Poland, when we visited Auschwitz camps. Wow, it was an experience. So much emotion was felt there. Best road trip of my life. I learned so much. There have been so many harder times then these times!

Let me show you some of those pictures from that trip.... Just the ones at these camps..


LOVE this quote!!!!!!!!!!! Education is important and so is remembering those things we know and learned during the hard times!







coldest, darkest place. 


During these deep conversations we took some beautiful pictures of our hometown! Yes I love our country life

So after all these deep conversations with Z, we went to his house for my birthday dinner :) YES my bday was a while ago but Huffaker Grandparents homecoming and then my sledding accident put it off for a little :) It was amazing :) Lexi made most of it and I ate my weight in food!
Thank you Huffakers!

also the set up was cute....
yes it was an amazing cake!

After dinner we had an amazing FHE and discussion about politics! I felt right at home... Our family (the Wicks) talk about two things, Business and Politics! Sooo this was great, going along with the scriptures (Ether chapter 8) we had a deep moving discussion on secret combinations and the things happening in the world today! I loved every min of it :)


Well I love my life, my husband and our "bright" future! AND I love all y'all! 

OH and PS if y'all didn't hear....

Click here to read about the shooting!   and if you didn't know about it, you need to read/ even watch the news more! LOL
:( it is sad and scary! We have so many friends and family there! 



No comments: