08 January 2011

Smoothin' into Saturday


haha Lamest title ever!?! eh? :)

Well today was great! Temple, the Gateway, smoothie night and time with my wonderful husband!

The temple was beautiful during sunset!


We laughed so hard! Zack says- isn't that a trailer for a midget... which if you know me, midget jokes are my favorite. Mostly because I don't believe in them. lol! 
After we spent my birthday gift card at anthroplogie (my fav store ever...thank you rob/court!), we went to the best little cafe :)

Notice the peeing statue? I've been there! LOVE Belgium and these waffles are to die for! Seriously the best I've every had!
After that we had smoothie night/ movie night with the Mortimers! 




So the Mortimers kids are the cutest! Click here to see some more cute pictures of them!

Now to end the night with the regular family guy watching (thank you net flixs!), cereal eating and our bed time routine! So in love :)


Till next time <3 y'all, thanks for reading :P

1 comment:

Carly said...

I love your blog! its cute!!