19 January 2011

Saint George-Zion National Park-Snow Canyon

Road trip 2011

I love my husband! :) I missed home and nice sunny weather sooo on Z's day's off, he took me to St George Utah! He planned a nice trip and hike in Zions :) then we got to our fun little hotel (in door swimming pool...I love swimming!). After that he took me to dinner at outback and shopping at the outlets! After shopping we swam and went to sleep at 9:45 (way early for us but we had to make a 7:20 session at the temple). Well We didn't sleep.... haha it felt like when we were dating bc during that time we never slept either....

We talked, laughed and went to walmart to get a snack. Mmmm Dr Pepper and Pb&J's <3.

Finally sleep- then the most beautiful session! We went into this beautiful temple before the sun was up and came out to a beautiful warm day. Since it was such a nice day we took a drive through Snow Canyon and explored. After we checked out we were sooo hungry soooo we got some Cafe Rio to go and ate it on top of Dixie Rock! So much fun.

Well the trip back was just as fun... Our fun new mix of songs and finished half of the book we are reading together (aka the book that I read out loud to Zack lol!)

Here are some pictures of our amazing trip! I love my husband, road trips, reading, music, laughing, nature and everything about this trip! I'm so exhausted from all that we did but so overly happy!









Faith Hill- The Lucky One
"I'm on a roll
When i'm with you
Don't stop me now
I just can't lose
'cause you're mine
That's all i need to know
The sunshine's everywhere we go
It's so right cause i've got you to hold
Every night yeah
I'm the lucky one"



2 comments:

Caton said...

St. George is awesome, sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Owen <3 Alyssa said...

What a fun trip Ash!! St. George is so pretty!