21 January 2011

2 month-a-versary

I am horrible at remembering the date but luckily I saw the full moon last night so when Zack came home and surprised me with beautiful flowers yesterday :) I finally knew why! lol



Afterwards we went the the Mapleton Library ( I LOVE reading) but it wasn't that great.... Haha. We'd been there before the vote... it's tiny, not that pretty and then the library itself had very few books but this is a pretty small town. Sooo then Zack decided he'd take me to the Carl Bloch Art Exhibit at BYU's Art Museum :) 



SOOOOO beautiful! I LOVED it :) I even teared up.... especially when we got to the paintings illustrating the Savior Jesus Christ atoning for our sins. Really it is worth seeing and free. Welp then we had some lunch before he had to go to class....

After class we were planning to take a drive up the canyon but I thought Z would want to go rock climbing instead... So we did that. It was lots of fun!! We got some costa and saw some friends/ ran into Lexi/Am ... Fun. Then we ended the night by watching the documentary called Tapped. It was really good. If you have net flix, go watch it now! It'll enlighten you, I promise!








I really do love my husband and have a hard time not spending every second of everyday with him! I've gotten soooo needy! :) I'm just lucky he needs me just as much. I can't wait for him to get off work!!!!   .... Well this weekend isn't an exciting one (we're poor, tired and just want to lounge around)... I hope everyone has a great weekend! 


No comments: