27 January 2011

It's Some Kind of Wonderful

Well we've been busy the last few days :)

We got a lot done on Tuesday! Zack cleaned so much :) I love him. Then we did a date night with Lexi (our sister) her boy and his old mission comp/ his gf. It was fun! We started out at Starbucks and ended playing some card games/ telling hilarious stories. My face hurt from laughing so much...

Yesterday we went for a drive around all of Utah Lake. I got some beautiful photos and it was just great laughing and being with my husband.  We finished our book! YAY for East and then Zack had to work. I went shopping (returning things and getting things we need). I love shopping. I love my new skirt lol. I'll probably take pictures eventually, bc I'm very much a girl and love clothes. After that I watch my friends Water Polo game and laughed the entire time bc before I got married, that was me out there with her! It really is intense and full of energy in those games.

 Then we headed to the BYU basketball game! (I love games and friends with sports passes and that we got in!) This is THE game!!!! Sooo the other team got Jimmered!!! Zack meet us at the game, after work and it was a blast. :)  

 MY fav part of the game is always the byu song and the free throws! The spirit fingers then the Whoosh! Sooo if you've been to a BYU bball game, you know what I'm talking about..... Sooo with Zack there it was better!  Zack, with one arm in the air and the other arm rapped tightly around my waste, did it with me and I just loved that feeling. The excitement, the game, the noise, and my loved one next to me :) laughing with me as we cheered! Seriously laughing and a smile on our faces the entire time! It was way fun haha.

Well after we were gonna have pizookies (one of our fav treats) with the others but Zack and I decided to head home!....  exhausted but oh so happy! When we got home, he made us some potato soup and then we showered and headed to bed.

So There are some things I'm really excited for.... The two more bball games coming up! Our Vday date (Zack says it's a surprise and wont tell me where we are going! ugh, I really love surprises but I just wanna know!!!).....  I'm exited for this book club that I got invited to! The book we are reading this month is called "Into the Wild" by Jon Krakauer- if any of you wanna read along- do it. .....I'm excited for our 3 month anniversary activity :) I think we are going either snowboarding or snowmobiling (either way!!! YAY!!!) And we are visiting new temple to do a sealing session. We decided on every other Month-anniversary to do that! This is because we think it will remind us of our covenant's we made to the Lord and each other and hopefully help us work on our marriage to make it that much stronger! ....I'm looking forward to my AZ trip- except Z wont be with me :( I'll be taking some photos for people and then being in Erins wedding! I'm excited to see my family and friends, I miss them sooo sooo much! Well I know I'm excited for more things but I can't think of them...


 This weekend is gonna be fun, I am not sure what we are doing... We have a few options (more than one option is great for us! lol) and Z is planning it :) Well below I'll post a few pics from the game, and I hope y'all have a great day/ Weekend starting tomorrow!


we got loud- GOOOOO COUGARS! 

note: it was super hot and we are gross and sweaty! And the girl that took the picture didn't hold it still so we are blurry :)

It's still weird that I no longer attend this University. I miss it.... But I'm a proud Cougar! I'll always bleed blue <3

No comments: