29 January 2011

dos musica videos!

Sooo one of the music videos can be found on our FB profile.... fb video
or one can be found He & I videos


Sorry, I can't upload them all now bc it is taking too long to upload and Zack gets off work soon! We have plans- we are going to work out then its Saturday night... Can't be on the computer hehe


Friday - Date with Aub/Nick
Started at Goodwood Bbq <3



Nick sang in a concert- it was fun... then we made a music video... 


 Below is pictures we took during our music video... Also I got a hair cute a little bit ago... I was scared to upload pictures bc I get all weird. (I did this same style a year and a half ago... Zack liked the pictures so I waited till after we got married to recreate it... I dont know if I like it)

Our new fisheye lens

Winter loving




4 comments:

Owen <3 Alyssa said...

I love the bangs Ash! I wish I could pull of looking that hot!

Calli & Zac said...

I want a fish eye lens!!! ahhh so nice! love the pics! I also want a wide angle. and a sewing machine... aaand a lot of other things :) hahah

Ash said...

haha thanks Alyssa! I think you'd look hot with bangs bc lets face it, you're hot! I knew that before I knew you...


lol! Calli- get a fish eye and wide angle! I LOVE them... I dont sew soooo do what you want with that. :P

Caton said...

I love love th bangs, so cute lady!