This Labor Day weekend, Zack and I went to Cali- Disneyland to meet my mom, brother and his girl Court. It was a magical day for sure. We had a wheelchair like normal (to skip lines hehe) and just had a blast. Zack and I got characters of us drawn as Eric and Ariel lol and got to watch the fireworks alone by the castle! Very romantic. It didn't happen there because it was so crowded! BY the way, I knew he was going to ask me IN UTAH! lol I thought I KNEW he didn't have the ring because he was getting a different one and he didn't have his check till we left, I didn't know he paid it off and has had it for a month and a half.....
The next day we went to church and the New Port temple.... we were going to go to the beach but as we ate by the beach decided to go to the LA temple while we were dressed up. We arrived first and walked around with our new camera.... He was switching lenses and I was trying to take the bag and camera from him to take his picture (the ring was in the bag lol) he was trying to sit me down on a bench and I was looking at the camera while he did so.... I look up to see he had been on his knee with the ring out... I started to cry ( I never thought I'd cry or be so surprised ). He said very sweet things about loving me for eternity and me being his wife and how he hasn't ever loved anyone or knew what love was till me ( I feel the same) I cried a happy YES! we embraced and felt love for a long while. We shared the news with my family :) :) and went to the visitors center and watched a touching moving on eternal families. I loved the sweet experience with the spirit. Court and I cried during the movie, it was a touching day that we celebrated with my fav Italian food.
We went and stayed in Ocean Side (a fav beach of ours) and the next morning went to the beach. We all wore our swimming suits except by brother who was being extra slow in the morning. LOL he wore this pants Court got him in Ecuador and as we walked along the beach, Zack and I stopped and talked about the fact we are getting married and how happy we are. It was amazing- then my brother and Court noticed and started their way back to us..... I look over to see not far from us Rob is on his KNEE! we took pics and let them talk and embrace for a long time but when they came over MY brother was engaged. BOTH of the men in my life with me in this magical weekend of love and eternal progression. I couldn't have ever imagined a more perfect setting or weekend.
I LOVE Zack! he is my best friend and we get to love each other for eternity!

1 comment:
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! I Love your ring it looks beautiful!
Post a Comment