09 September 2010

"I need more details" Well Zack is my best friend because....


Recently I got a FB email from someone I hadn't seen since before Z and I started to date. She wanted more details. Sad that she hasn't meet him yet but I love all my friends and I KNOW everyone will love him when they get to meet him! 

This post is to go along with the last post about the proposal.... this is why I said yes...


Zack is my best friend. It was like he was made just for me. He has a heart like mine and better! he is aware of people and things around him, he is logical, intelligent and sensitive. Where I lack, he is strong. He is motivated and hard working. The thing I do love most is just how consistent he is with his kindness. I want to be like him. For the rest of my life I can be assure that he has good intentions with everything he does- his intentions are always to make me happy, even if that isn't the end result. 

Since Zack and I started dating- we both have grown a lot. He has attended the temple with me weekly and we've read in the Book Of Mormon every night. I started the BOM during conference time-with the intention of finishing it by the end of the year and that is right around when Zack and I started dating. When I forget or am tired, he reminds me and/or will read to me. I do the same for him. It is amazing how much we think alike are alike. It also is amazing how everything in our pasts and present have lead us together. It is just right. When I pray, I know--- Not only is he the only guy I could see as the father of my kids, he is the only guy I've ever felt right about when I wasn't with him. 

Zack and I love to be outside, sports, supporting friends/family with things, eating out, music, talking, reading...... well mostly I love to read and he'll have me read out loud to him haha. BUT  I just wanted to let everyone know how lucky I am to have a patient, nurturing, hardworking, adaptable, sensitive, honest, humble, affectionate, respectful and understanding fiancee!!!!!!!!!!



Here are some pictures showing how he is just my best friend and so great to me

I get in the car one hot summa day and this is in the "cooler" haha awaiting my selection!

he scratches my back till I fall asleep and takes care of me when I'm sick
he plans things and takes care of everything! he teaches me things and makes things way more fun
he makes me feel small and pretty- also he carries me when I don't think I can keep going....
He dances with me.... in the rain lol after he just got ready! anything to make me smile....
Thinks of things like swimming the rain/lightning because he knows I love it! 
He feeds me when I'm cranky or hungry haha....
he makes me laugh..... mostly at him but STILL he is the only one that I can't be mad at... he always makes me smile
it helps that he is super hot! my ideal IDEAL man! in every way he is amazingly good looking <3 him
it just feels right and is right. I feel safe and loved and for the first time in my life- I'm really in love and happy!
He makes tie-dye shirts with me! i love him
he camps, climbs, hikes and just makes everything so much more fun.... also he thinks i'm beautiful without makeup :)



he is my other half, my best friend...... all those cheesy phrases. I know it is right because nothing has been more right in my life. Everything has lead me to this point and to be able to love/ appreciate him! he is truly more than I could have ever imagined or hoped for. I'm so blessed. I love all my friends, family---- they have helped me throughout my life and have been able to help me grow and change! Once you guys get to know us, You'll love us more than you love ME! he makes me better. LOVE you guys. haha

I'm so cheesy and lame...... but I'm getting married and only can be lame for a few more months ;)

1 comment:

Sparkle said...

Live it up Ashley!!! Life will bring along tough times so no need to apologise for being cheesey - make the most of the joyful times :-)