So the best days are sundays- My new ward (Zack's Mapleton singles ward) I got visiting teachers already, made some really nice friends and felt the spirit so strong in the meetings. Zack taught a great sunday school lesson :) after church we were at his house making Aub's bday dinner and Beautiful cake :) (it was like a thanksgiving dinner!). We went for a walk in Maple Canyon and got some really cute pics with Am. On the way back there was this really cool RED sun! We got some good pictures --- Let me post
The coolest thing is the Sun pics aren't edited... it turned from red to orange. U could look straight at it! I love Mapleton and Zack and today.
Looking at these pics makes me so happy bc on Wednesday we are doing our engagement pictures and if they are half as good as these, I'd be happy! Maybe we could just use these :)
He is my best friend and way too perfect for me.... Example : last night I started my period... yes gross if you're lame like that but Of course I told him and today he came and picked me up early with a football doctor pepper bottle :) (i love football) and medicine and Tampons :) yes he is the perfect man! he knew I was going to have to run to the store on sunday so he did it late last night after i was a sleep! i love him. He is so sweet and made my sunday perfect.... ending the night with scripture study like always! I can't wait to finish the whole Book Of Mormon with him by the time we get married. :)
Complete love for Zachary Allen Is what I feel right now :) happy- Pure Bliss
Love ya
ADW
1 comment:
You guys are freaking cute and make me happy to be in love. Fall is so gorgeous there!!
Post a Comment