18 September 2010

Family guy and the gym

So today started out with Zack going with me to an appointment at the doctor to talk about not so fun birth control options. He is so sweet and caring and i love him. Then we registered and I we got outfits for engagement pictures :) then I got my ring back and my nails done and Zack is perfect. He brought me see's candy while I was just sitting there. He always surprises me :) Sorry I'm cheesy. Then he took me to sushi where he was super sweet to me and oh so perfect.

After sushi we went to his house and played with his family. He is helping me with everything I do- Encourages me with photography, cooking, working out, and everything I want or need to do. Not only that but he does it right along side me! We went to the gym tonight and as I was watching family guy (laughing) and him (hot and sweaty;) ) running beside me- I thought "this is my happiness". This is someone who is like me and sweet to me and supportive of me and loves me like i love him. He is supportive with me in the way that I need! I can be me around him and also he makes me want to be my better me as to be worthy of him! I hope I'll be the best wife for him and until then- I'll be the best fiancee for him!

He is freaking HOT! :) i love him.



I'm sick and sweaty and he loves me....



eternity will you please come faster?!?

I'm excited for tomorrow- full of my love. Dallins football game, some registering, wedding stuff, picture taking for my photography I want to start, country dancing, maybe the gym and tanning---- ya know the good stuff. :) Oh nothing seems like work when I'm with him. I'm so lame and in love.

k goodnight yall
<3


No comments: