From fishing all weekend, to three photo shoots (taking photos for other people lol, we're not getting photos done....yet), to juicing all the apples in grandpas orchard, to book club/reading too many books (I LOVE having good books to read but I'm a little too addicted to them), to my always on going dentist appointments and doctors appointments, to Zack getting surgery (broken wrist)... We're just busy busy busy! lol. Next week I'll be gone all week so I'm trying to getting lots done this week (like making some frozen dinners and canning garden vegs) BUT with all that I did want to quickly say there will be updates coming! I'm officially in my third trimester and I want to document about all of our fun activities lately. From 4wheeler rides to fishing, to picnics, to beautiful canyon drives ..... We've just been taking in all that fall/ sunflower season has to offer! it really is my favorite time of year. The perfect cool rain, the weather changing, the beautiful changing mountains, the sunflowers surrounding our town, all the fresh produce to pick/eat, to bonfires and the harvest moon <3
I've been slacking on this blog but that will change, I promise! I just need to stop doing so much! We both need to stop filling our week and weekends with endless tasks to do :) We might be too perfect for each other in the way that neither of us know how to slow down ;)
I'll leave you with one of the many photos from this weekend/ all the weeks I haven't been blogging. This weekend we were up in strawberry again! Love it up there ...
About fishing.... It was half sunny/ half rainy beautiful fall day! the fish were practically jumping in our boat. Jr even reeled in a little guy.
... I'll upload and post photos late bc we are taking photos, I promise! I'm
just bad at sharing bc I'm on my "work" computer and I put ALL my photos
on my "personal" macbook. Anyways, I just took a quick break from work to say
we're doing great and life has just been crazy!

No comments:
Post a Comment