05 June 2013

Summer Happs

There are so many exciting things happening in our life right now! I don't know where to start!


I'll start with some of the things we've been up to....

-fishing (berry)
-horseback riding (constantly)
-camping (often)
-bonfires (daily)
-splash pad and sprinkler fun
-trying new meals with the herbs from the garden
-reading lots of new books
-playing sports outside (always outside)
-road trips (a fav)
-4 wheeler rides up the mountains behind our home (there isn't a more beautiful view)
-new dirt bike for Zacky
-house hunting (hopefully we'll be house owners by September)
and other news and travels coming soon! <3


So I've been overly busy with work, my family and just life! I LOVE every min of this busy life of ours but sometimes I miss the luxury which was before having a kid. When I was full time school and work, I thought, there is no way life could be busier! HA, yeah I was wrong... You have a kid and life just speeds up. I also got this stay at home job that takes away any moments of down time. It's nice though. We don't mind the extra money and I need to feel like I can contribute somewhat. I wont be working this job for that long, just as long as there is a needish and I can. The need is to save money for a home <3 <3 <3



Well now that you're updated on our lives (sort of), I'll add some photos to make it worth your while.










  



 To end, this is Jr and me right now blogging. He has to be next to me at all times when I'm on the computer. He is a sweetie to the max! Snuggle bug all the way = lucky mama









1 comment:

LC said...

I LOVE your pictures! so ideal looking. we need to get together and have fun outside!
where are you guys house hunting? hopefully close by :) that is exciting!