21 December 2011

Zack's Birthday and other things...

So to start, lets begin with Zack's birthday! :) :) :) I made him a few things and got him a new game for the wii! (Mario cart... so much fun!) I made him a "adventure book" if you have ever read the books where you choose you're own adventure. I gave it to him the night before bc that is part of his present. He got to choose his own adventure on his birthday! lol It was so fun bc I guess those were his fav books when he was little!!! I also gave him 23 letters.... 23 letters from close friends and family just telling Zack how much they love him and a fun memory of him! This present was almost as much fun for me as Zack! So many sweet things were said and so many good memories are now written down! <3

On his birthday I woke up early and made him breakfast and then took him too work. I then made his cake and got the place cleaned up. I brought him lunch and then later picked him up from work. We went out to eat (Korean food) and then headed to his parents house to blow out the candles and eat cake with the family. After we headed home and had a fun night of just US <3! Which is a lot of what he wanted, Just a relaxed night of us!



Well the day after that we went and got us a Christmas tree and decorated it. I also had my very fun baby shower :) Lots of sweet gifts!!!


Umm the next week is sorta a blur? I know we both worked lots and then the weekend.... Oh yeah! Friday I was going to surprise Zack and take him to sherlock movie number 2 and he brought it before I could surprise him. SO we decided to invite some of the family.... Well almost everyone came! Jess, Bryce, Mel, Dru, Am, Dal and Zack/me. We went out to eat at red robin (delicious) and then saw that movie! WE LOVED it! :)
 Saturday Zacky did Christmas shopping while I worked and then we ended the night with just us watching a Christmas movie <3
Sunday - Church and family dinner. We also watched Christmas movies again :) just us. So much fun! We had Ice Cream Pie (yes so good) and hot chocolate.

This week we've been working and getting things ready for Jameson! He'll be here in three weeks. Holy cow!!! Umm Also we're moving! I'll tell you more about that later but we're getting things ready for the move. I can't do too much for that but I can organize and pack the light things :) :)

So now you're updated! This week we're just working and I got out our Christmas cards and all my thank you's are done! Well I'm on my way to get Zacky a Christmas present and then we have his work party tonight! Yay :) also Yay Zack gets holiday and holiday pay... Meaning he doesnt have to work the next 4 work days and he gets paid to not work (I'm still working but that's ok) I love how blessed we are to both get to work right now! Anyways,  until next time (hopefully before the baby comes) LOVE YOU ALL!


PS (this is about pregnancy so only read if you want to )
I did want to write this down so I don't forget..... Not only is the third trimester the hardest thing ever, I'm throwing more in this stage than the first (I didn't think it was possible either!) Anyways, I just wanted to write it down so I remember how much I LOVE Jameson but how hard this stage is. I have horrible blood flow (normally) and it's worse now that I'm this huge. I can't sleep bc of the charlie horses, the lack of blood to my legs (they hurt bc they have no blood flow) and because I'm throwing up almost all night, every night! I can't do the things I normally can bc I can't breath very well. He has dropped (he dropped months ago) but I don't seem to be growing outward as fast as he is growing. He is way down there (painful by the way) and way up in my ribs. There is no comfortable situation for me. I dream all the time that I go into labor early.... That would be a blessing and then really hard. We're trying to move out in the next two weeks so I really hope he just waits till we're settled and moved out/in. Either way I LOVE him and can't wait to see him and also have him not all up in me, hurting me all the time <3 <3 <3  That's the update of recent pregnancy events! I know- it sounds horrible but knowing I'm creating a life inside of me... I donno just that makes me tear up full of love. There isn't anything better I could be doing.


Photos below :



















 lasso the moon! One of our favorite movies! <3

No comments: