06 September 2011

Labor Day Weekend

T-Minus 19 hours till we know the sex of our baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pink or Blue?!?! We're so excited!

Well this weekend was full of little amazing adventures!

Friday - Date night with the Hubby = pf changs
Saturday - PC all day! Park city, the lifts, the shopping, the food, the alpine slide, the coaster with my hubby and dessert!
Sunday - Church (early morning), naps, Family dinner, FHE lesson by my husband! I love him <3
Monday - Sleeping in, Kayaking the Provo River, Costa Vida picnic, Photo Shoot, and Out Door Concert = The Beatles Tribute Band <3
It was an amazing weekend......


honestly this we sooooo much fun! The coaster was amazingly fun. Zack controlled our speed and we went so fast! I loved it (and almost peed myself) haha!!
sunday snack. Thanks Zacky
LOVED this! 
The office and delicious food and your best friend... Life is good
YAY! The beatles were AMAZING! Seriously, We danced, we laughed, we sung, and had an amazing time! Also, all the old couples by us were amazingly funny ... We made lots of friends haha. 

So we're behind in blogging :/ Sorry! Last weekend we went camping and there was other things... I'll post pictures and about them later. The most exciting thing in our life right now is TOMORROW the baby. We can't wait to find out what this baby is. Boy or Girl, We're excited! I'm 21 weeks along and I am not loving being bigger but I am loving this baby being alive in me <3 It wiggles so much!! It's crazy. If I haven't felt a wiggle or kick for an hr or so, I start to worry and then it kicks me again. ha! It's so active =) I hear that means it's a healthy little baby, hehe. Anyways, Expect a new post about the gender soon!

No comments: