12 August 2011

Weekend, Finally!

I'm so glad the weekend is here! Zack did AMAZING on his final ... I'm so proud of him! He is such a hard worker but when it comes to school... He has no time to study or work.. jk ;) he still somehow manages to do more work, after work. Zac is just so smart (naturally) and I'm so lucky to have him as my husband and provider of this home <3 I feel blessed.

So today I woke up and the camera was all charged and the memory card empty. My husband at six AM snuck out and quickly set up the stuff I needed for today's photo shoot! Oh he is so sweet.... <3

So this weekend is the start to 3 weeks of no school for Zack! I'm so excited. Just time with my man is all I want.

K as far as up dates go... The baby is great, my blood tests came back perfect, and we get to know the gender.... I DONT KNOW! lol. Zack works till 3:30 everyday and since he is taking off for Cali, We can't have him take off more time. They only had two days with a 4 PM time frame so I need to call and see if we can still get the earlier one. It's either the 31st of this month or the 7th of next month OR I go somewhere else bc I'm 17 weeks along and you can know after 18 weeks. (I'm dying to know!)

As far as how fat I am. I feel SOOO fat. I've gained 17 pounds in 4 months. Yah, that's a lot right? Well the nurse thought I was 12 weeks along so, I'm not looking much bigger (to anyone except me). Sleeping is hard bc the baby doesn't let me sleep and I can't sleep on my tummy (or I'm not supposed to?).... That's ok, I LOVE him or her (I'm pretty sure it's a her bc of logic sake but I dream it's a boy so it must be a girl?ha).

Enough about the baby Lets talk about Google Plus ... Its made me a little upset. I got an invitation and accepted it. I loved it and still sorta do BUT as I set up my profile I saw that all my photos from my blogs / picasa had been uploaded to my profile. I wanted to hide them, I couldn't figure out how. I figured I didn't upload them so I'll just delete them and upload the photos I'm willing to share.  Horrible thing, it deleted the entire album (No are you sure first?) and all the photos off of picasa which links to all blogs linked with this email address. I cried and cried . I plan on making this blog into a book someday and without the pictures, What's the book? My ramblings?  Well I've started to regather my photos (from the external hard drive... gotta have room on here for all my photo shoots to edit). So far it's been ...Meh Ok. but it's taking forever and it's made me not blog as much.


Be patient with me while I try and bring this blog back to life (along with my other blogs... Like my A to Z Photography blog! Some of those photos I can't get back bc I dont have... I'll live). 

As far as other news..... Today I'm excited we're gonna get me some fat gal clothes! haha Ok Maternity style-ish things. Isn't he amazing? Yep so after this fun Senior photo shoot, I get to head up to park city with my love, shop and return to see my friend finish my Moonlight half Marathon. I can't run it :( I cried about that too, My doctor said I could run a very little part of it and walk most of the way... Zack said I can't bc he knows I cant just walk and doesn't trust that I would ;) I don't really trust I would either sooo that's that. Em's gonna stop by (our house is on the trail of the run) and then we'll see her finish the race around midnight. I'll do it next year with Em. After this race we'll be doing some Shooting Star watching. 

Saturday is a day to rest, do my lesson, go fishin' with the boys, bbq with our friends and then Zack may or may not go hunting, if so then Maybe I'll see that Glee movie that I want to see so bad! 

Oh and there are new members of the Huffaker family


Aren't they so cute? they're gonna be our food storage for a few years.... It'll be at least a year before they are big enough to be food (I feel bad but I won't when they aren't babies anymore and aren't so cute). 

Now you're sorta caught up on our lives.... I promise PICTURES will come. I haven't taken them off our big memory card yet. <3

No comments: